Fabz build thread poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Frank/Fabz do a build thread?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 95.3%

• Total voters
Damn Gary, think maybe you could get yourself a little bigger t shirt?

That one might have fit right when you was a 3rd grader.
That not me in the pic John ! That’s my cousin Vinny Bagadonuts ... He wants ya to come over to my place for a little “chat” ... what time should we expect you ? And what’s your favorite meal ? After all it might just be your “last supper!”

That not me in the pic John ! That’s my cousin Vinny Bagadonuts ... He wants ya to come over to my place for a little “chat” ... what time should we expect you ? And what’s your favorite meal ? After all it might just be your “last supper!”

Sure looks like you. Resemblance is uncanny.

When you say "your place", don't you mean your mom and dad's?

Maybe you could clean up around the backyard Gary, it's a mess back there what with you playing with all those saws ported by other guys lol

I would think that those here at AS especially those that are experts in their fields would be able to spot BS a mile away. To me me it sounds like those who claim that they cut split and deliver ten cords of some kind of wood in a week. It is difficult with the best of equipment including processors to handle more than five cords a week by themselves. Most great operations have a full time mechanic to keep hydraulic systems full, a faller or two, some body to handle deck loading, a truck driver, and possibly an accountant. So let fabz claim what ever and see who can separate fact from fiction. Thanks

I would think that those here at AS especially those that are experts in their fields would be able to spot BS a mile away. To me me it sounds like those who claim that they cut split and deliver ten cords of some kind of wood in a week. It is difficult with the best of equipment including processors to handle more than five cords a week by themselves. Most great operations have a full time mechanic to keep hydraulic systems full, a faller or two, some body to handle deck loading, a truck driver, and possibly an accountant. So let fabz claim what ever and see who can separate fact from fiction. Thanks
Yah , I’ve cut and split 20face cord in a 10hr day with 3 men using ported chainsaws and a kinetic splitter ... Taking Union breaks every hour ! Can I do that day in and day out ? Don’t know as it comes in spurts ! Want pics / vids no problem7DFE6245-69E9-4D8E-95C4-39F828BF74DE.jpegtheres a 10 face + load we did for a gent whose processor broke down ... we ended up doing 50face for him that’s yours truly and help splitting a 7 face load for a gent - ash trees infected with EAB and we dropped em and turned em into firewood for him ... There are commercial firewood processors that will take ONE HUNDRED face cord of log per 10hr day and turn it into firewood NO Problem ... only caveat is the logs must be damn near perfect! Any questions Ted ?

that’s yours truly and help splitting a 7 face load for a gent - ash trees infected with EAB and we dropped em and turned em into firewood for him ... There are commercial firewood processors that will take ONE HUNDRED face cord of log per 10hr day and turn it into firewood NO Problem ... only caveat is the logs must be damn near perfect! Any questions Ted ?

Face cord bullchit, why don’t you just say a little over 2 cords? Doesn’t sound as heroic?

Back