Fair warnin' to y'all

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided to use up the last of my vacation time.
Workin' today... but won't be goin' back until January 5th.
So... if'n I'm in the mood, I can sit here at this keyboard for 12 days straight days :D
Figured it was only fair to warn ya'... just in case ya' wanted to stay away for a week or so :laughing:
Lucky for y'all, dad has a couple dead elms he wants taken down... so I will be away from the keyboard for two, or maybe three of those days (during daylight hours).
But I ain't gonna' tell ya' which days :happybanana:... you'll just haf'ta take your chances.
:lol:

I'm guessing you don't have any snow on the ground yet? So this would be a good week for me to bring up a couple sheets of tin to cover your stacks?

Speaking of polar vortex, what happened to it? Been almost springlike so fare this year in Ohio. Looks like I'll have some wood left over. :clap:

Back when I had a paying job (vs owning a company... haha!) I usually ended up working harder on vacation.
All my Co workers would go on trips. I'd take time off to bring in my firewood, hang drywall, fix a car, etc! Even still I did 12 years in the Air Force and when I got out I sold almost 90 days of leave. We got 30 days a year.

Beats being stuck in a Polar Vortex for months!

No kidding!!!! I'll drink to that one.:cheers:

Speaking of polar vortex, what happened to it? Been almost springlike so fare this year in Ohio. Looks like I'll have some wood left over. :clap:

Way to poke the bear. Great.

It's like going on a roadtrip and saying out loud " We haven't seen any cops yet, while the cruise is set at 90."

there are some things you just think and not say.:D

I've decided to use up the last of my vacation time.
Workin' today... but won't be goin' back until January 5th.
So... if'n I'm in the mood, I can sit here at this keyboard for 12 days straight days :D
Figured it was only fair to warn ya'... just in case ya' wanted to stay away for a week or so :laughing:
Lucky for y'all, dad has a couple dead elms he wants taken down... so I will be away from the keyboard for two, or maybe three of those days (during daylight hours).
But I ain't gonna' tell ya' which days :happybanana:... you'll just haf'ta take your chances.
:lol:

That's a hellofa lot of beer!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Well, I am prepared. Just reprogrammed my robot chicken drones to gather up and stack aluminum beer cans....

lol. white spidey has a bunch of friends here. lol.

i have a question about elm. Ulmus americana, to be exact. i know its the exact same thing as red elm (aka chineese elm) and that it gets up to 40 inches in diameter. and that it has leaves bigger than the average human foot. but what i'm wondering is that since its black when you cut it does the smoke that comes out of the fire will be black too??

lol!!!

Back