fall garage sale. bars, chains, etc 28", 16", 15"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Reaction score
Collected too much stuff over the last year or so and need to clean house a little.

Will be listing more stuff as I'm through cleaning the garage and as the moderators let me.

First off is an Oregon Powermatch plus bar. 3/8 058 28" bar and two chains. 92 Drive link, 73LG full comp chains. One is brand new in the box, the other has had one hand filed sharpening. Bar and chain have about 2 hours of cut time on them. I used them to fell and buck one tree. I have over 100 bucks in the bar and chain from my local dealer, but I don't have a real use for these anymore. I have a 24" that I normally use on the 7900 and husky saws and then bigger bars for the 660/066.

I would like 75 shipped out of them. Anyone that has used oregon bars, knows the red paint doesn't last too long, and it is still there. This is like a brand new bar, seriously.

Here is a partial list of the saws it will fit. The new dolmars are not listed, but this will fit the 6400/7300/7900 as well as the 9000 and 9010 listed. I used this on my 7900 and 372 if there are any concerns, it will also fit a number of the Jonsered 2100 series saws.

http://www.brownandwiser.com/d009.html

attachment.php

Next up is a couple of Oregon 16" bars. These are 3/8 058. 60 DL. The husky bar is a powermatch plus and the oregon is a regular powermatch. Both bars were used to make one cut on video. Paint was just wore off of the rails. Same D009 mount as the 28" bar.

Would like 25 bucks a piece out of these. (shipped price)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Next is a older style oregon with the three rivet tip. Brand new 15" 3/8 058 bar. 56 drive link. D009/D010 mount. would like $25 shipped out of this one too.

Last is a NOS makita 18" 3/8" 050. 64DL. This is brand new, but has some rust around the edges and the paint is flaking a tad. nothing major, just looks. Sprocket still spins fine. This is a laminated bar and should fit many small huskys, small dolmar, etc with the A095/K095 mount $20 bucks shipped for this one. Here is a link to some of the saws it fits http://www.brownandwiser.com/d009.html

Last edited:
Hey Stang, Can you measure the distance from the center of the two outer rivets on one of those oregon 3rivit jobs for me.

I need one of those tips and cant find the size I need.

Thanks.

hey RBW, if your looking for a Contour tip thats not it, the large oregon bars did not have the straight sections at the ends of the tip where it mounts to the bar. the contour tips had the arc with no flat spots. i have been looking for them for a couple years now and so far there have been none to find.

Back