Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's okay. You Left Coast Canadians are alright. Well, most of you anyway.:msp_wink:

Ontario? Does Ontario compare to British Columbia like Kansas compares to Oregon?

:msp_laugh: Can I plead the 5th? Honestly, I like all the folk from Kansas that I have meet on this forum. Ontario...like you said - most anyway!

Last edited:
This place just keeps getting weirder by the day.

I doubt this'll get things back on track but I'll try....no falling pics today....did get a new falling saw;)

View attachment 173714

Starting a new little job next week, should be some nice cutting. I'll bring the camera for you guys.
Hope all are well - Sam

Oh yeah, almost forgot...:notrolls2:

This place just keeps getting weirder by the day.

I doubt this'll get things back on track but I'll try....no falling pics today....did get a new falling saw;)

173714d1298589361-s5002833-jpg

Starting a new little job next week, should be some nice cutting. I'll bring the camera for you guys.
Hope all are well - Sam

Oh yeah, almost forgot...:notrolls2:

Good looking saw Sam! :cheers:

I think it must be cabin fever, Sam. Nice saw...now get out there and make some noise with it. :msp_biggrin:

Tried to make some noise this morning Bob. Damn wind whipping the snow around got so bad that I couldn't see a tree 2 feet from my face. Stuck back in my cabin. I hear ya on the cabin fever. Hopefully things will improve one of these days.....might warm up by June or so, lol.

Take care- Sam

Don't be makin' fun of my creamsickle Randy....the ones that say 440 on top ain't too bad when they're ported , lol - Sam

that giant tree pic is hilarious
its funny how out of all the pics that person took, only THAT particular picture is all crazy looking, with the shadows ALL messed up. just like most UFO videos you see are all blurry with the camera shaking the whole time.
with a tree that size, you figure the person would have at least taken more than ONE pic..? and of all the pics, such a coincidence for that particular one to come out like that.. :msp_rolleyes:

that giant tree pic is hilarious
its funny how out of all the pics that person took, only THAT particular picture is all crazy looking, with the shadows ALL messed up. just like most UFO videos you see are all blurry with the camera shaking the whole time.
with a tree that size, you figure the person would have at least taken more than ONE pic..? and of all the pics, such a coincidence for that particular one to come out like that.. :msp_rolleyes:

Two words for ya- **********!

Ok, four words- Old Growth Sitka Spruce.

Some of youse need to read up and learn something before you talk.

Back