felling tips from bob vila

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see if you can spot the danger.......

Here you can see the biggest danger, clearly marked by the red circle.
I could not find where this clown did anything right. In fact, everything he did was contrary to everything that I've ever been told is correct.

villa2.png

Bob should have stuck with fixing houses. Like how the tree fell in the wrong direction and he played it off.:hmm3grin2orange:

This was a two part video for sure part 1 tree removal part 2 fixing the fence , the shed and the corner of the pool , man that guy knows how to get the hook into the mouth :hmm3grin2orange:

Here you can see the biggest danger, clearly marked by the red circle.
I could not find where this clown did anything right. In fact, everything he did was contrary to everything that I've ever been told is correct.

villa2.png

OH #### man when I read your post I almost cried laughing , that is so funny I had to watch it a seond time to see ol' BOB drop it the wrong way .... :hmm3grin2orange:

Now I finally know where AA & Murphy learned their craft! They both musta bought the DVD of bob`s tree training!

Uncanny how Bob`s tree going wrong mirrors the one that Murphy screwed up & to boot they both play it off, I wonder if Murph bought ole Bobs DVD "when it goes wrong what to say"? cause lots of similar stuff there!

Maybe Bob should of let Norm or Tom Silva do it kinda like Murph letting others do it & taking the credit!

LXT.............

I deleted it because I am not gonna get spun up in that crap on a harmless funny thread , but it is tempting at times I am not gonna say its not sorry :msp_biggrin:

Back