Few saws I’ve been collecting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would sell all my 700 plus saws to get what some (NOT I) might call and "old bag" back. I know you meant what you said to be a joke but sir please be careful what you "wish" for.
I respect you're happily married. Most of the rest of us figured out "to death do us part" pretty much means, "Keep me happy or I'll destroy you."

When the pendulum swung that direction I put 'er up on eBay as "used" and moved on. Unlike saws, you can't just stick a few parts in 'em and tweak the mixture setting. Even if you're stuck when trying to figure out what's wrong, with a saw you can eventually get to the root cause and decide if repairing it is worth the effort, and either way the saw won't hold it against you for life. Most guys I've met are up for a good, balanced marriage they can maintain--look at how guys still love McCulloch saws, men typically aren't quitters, even if the going gets tough and the unit is old and tired.

Modern relationships aren't the quality they used to be, it's just a game where people use each other to level-up.

I have a GF with a completely different mindset.
She has her own chainsaw, a few guns.
She was a single Mom who raised her kids and looked after her parents.
I was out hauling gravel late befor things get hard and white.I came home and there was a plate of supper she brought over.

Back