Filing, Maintenance, & Repair Jig

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For the longest of time I have wanted to build an all purpose Filing, Maintenance and Repair Jig for saws I could take anywhere and use just about anywhere. Well today I got it done with no expensive or complicated engineering just a few items I had in the workshop.

I tried it out and it works really well.

I am posting pictures but on the behalf of those on land wire modem I will only post one at a time so it is faster for them.

Mange said:
Hope you don't mind Lobo.
Just trying to help.

Not at all Mange, I welcome it and thank you.

I got to get me a software package that permits me to downsize my digital photos. :)

Mange said:
You do not have Windows XP?
I use the wiewer in XP. This is 20% of your original pic.

Hi Mange,

Yes I do have XP Home, however I am probably the only guy who gets the blue screen of death under Windows XP Home.

Hi Lobo, Mange,
what is the speed of your internet access ? how you get connected ?
me using ADSL, 1Mb/s, your pics 800-900kb for me is 1-2 seconds.

mikeshaw said:
Hi Lobo, Mange,
what is the speed of your internet access ? how you get connected ?
me using ADSL, 1Mb/s, your pics 800-900kb for me is 1-2 seconds.

How does that compare with someone downloading with a 56k modem ?

Lobo and others running windows xp. Microsoft engineers have this website where they affer add on toys for xp FREE. There is the words easiest photo re-sizer there. "image resizer exec" after installation, right click on a photo and your drop down menu has a new option "resize photos" a few clicks and the job is done.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx below is the link for the photo software.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Latest posts

Back