Finding neighborhoods with lots of trees.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treesquirrel

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just a quick little note on something I use.

Download a link to Google earth and you can do fly overs of your target areas and find large neighborhoods with an abundance of trees to target with flyers and door hangers.

It has been working pretty good for me as I found subdivisions that I never knew existed. Now is a slow season and any little bit helps.

Good luck if you try it.

thats a really good idea. has anyone found a particular flyer that seems to get a strong response from customers? ive noticed that i can leave flyers all day long and not get much feedback, but if i knock on the door of the house and talk to the people, most of the time they hire me, and a lot of them are willing to pay me cash.

Neighbors talk, you do a good job for one cut him a discount for letting you use him as a referral ,and then hand out flyers with the numbers and first names of a few of your referrals in the neighborhood gets good results. Door to door works ok but typically you need something of relevant concern (i.e. widowmaker,limbs against house, THAT SNAG IN THE FRONT YARD WITH ALL OF THE BARK MISSING THAT SCREAMS CUT ME DOWN :dizzy:

Back