Firewood processor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen that one before. Cuts and splits all in one shot. But, it seems that there would be alot of splintery pieces with each piece of wood instead of equal size chunks, especially with brittle types of wood. It was fun to look at though, watched the video twice. Thanks.

I've never seen that one before. Cuts and splits all in one shot. But, it seems that there would be alot of splintery pieces with each piece of wood instead of equal size chunks, especially with brittle types of wood. It was fun to look at though, watched the video twice. Thanks.

QFT! Looks like it makes a mess out of the splits. Nothing uniform. However, if you like lots of kindling...

QFT! Looks like it makes a mess out of the splits. Nothing uniform. However, if you like lots of kindling...

Yeah, kindling is more like it. It almost resembles the 5 pound or so bundles of "camp wood" that they sell in front of some grocery stores. But why would you want to make kindling out of good chunks of heater wood? Quite creative in its design though.

I like how it split a 4' length.. Seems like even after it splits the wood you still have to tear it apart.

Cool idea though

Yeah, cool idea. I too was more impressed with how it split the 4 foot log, but how many could you pull apart like that a day before you gaot tired of it. Check out the Chomper brand firewood processor- I bet its just as fast.

Latest posts

Back