Firewood salers in the North west part of missouri

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouriboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi.

Looking for some info on how much a cord of wood goes for around maybe Kansas City. I live aroun a Hour and a half from kansas city and just always wanted to know how much a cord is up there. I sell firewood around the couple of towns i live by. Its a really poor area and i just sell by the truck load. Nobody in my area can afford to buy it by the cord. They would buy a cord off me, but dont do that much work for the money they want if for. Any info would nice and feel free to tell me how it really is out there

Hi.

Looking for some info on how much a cord of wood goes for around maybe Kansas City. I live aroun a Hour and a half from kansas city and just always wanted to know how much a cord is up there. I sell firewood around the couple of towns i live by. Its a really poor area and i just sell by the truck load. Nobody in my area can afford to buy it by the cord. They would buy a cord off me, but dont do that much work for the money they want if for. Any info would nice and feel free to tell me how it really is out there

I know a fellow getting $300 a cord in KC... But it's sold in small lots, and small splits...
And it's dry...
:msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back