first use of my ms390 w/24inch bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup...and wearing corks and an aluminum hardhat. Not to mention suspenders and hickory shirts. Then theres the Baileys and Madsens catalogs in the john, the snoose can in the pocket, the u-shaped dent in your tailgate from backing into a tree, and a first name basis with all the saw shops and dealers in a fifty mile radius. Other than that your life will be fairly normal. Normal except for the late night fantasies about 066s and 395s and chainsaw mills and woodsplitters and muffler mods and....well it just goes on from there. Don't say we didn't try to warn you.;)
Welcome to the site.

Good one, Ha haha And then your wife gives you funny looks when you slip into the dinner conversation, words like school marm, pecker pole,widow maker, russian coupling,buckskin,dog hair,grouse ladder,and barber chair.

:ices_rofl:
Good one, Ha haha And then your wife gives you funny looks when you slip into the dinner conversation, words like school marm, pecker pole,widow maker, russian coupling,buckskin,dog hair,grouse ladder,and barber chair.

:ices_rofl: Hey John...Nah, those don't bother her. She was working in the office of a logging outfit when I met her so she's pretty savvy. But when I mentioned having to chase down a molly hogan she damn well got real suspicious. Figured I was hot on the trail of some Irish lass.

Latest posts

Back