Fiskarcise??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c5rulz

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Today when I was out splitting wood I was mesmorized in deep thought as I often do. Or as deep as I am capable of. :msp_tongue: I then thought, women go to excercise classes and "jazzercise" or "dancercise". So when I am splitting with the X27 I am "Fiskarcising".

Anyway it amused me enough to stop and buy an X15 to add to the collection.:clap: I need something with more heft to drive plastic wedges. I know some will say you aren't supposed to with a Fiskars, but it has a lifetime warranty. The X15 seems a good comprimise of weight and length.

The last conventional ax I bought, (red handled one) had an edge that made a butter knife seem like a dangerous weapon. I spent a half hour with a grinder to get something resembling an edge. I use it for chopping roots out of the ground now.:msp_ohmy:

2vamkoo.jpg

The new X15:

21tna8.jpg

The Fiskars sharpener works surprisingly well:

iwja7q.jpg

The old stuff, The grey one was the most used:

2e3tq4i.jpg

Yeah - you're on the cutting edge dude. They will put this right beside the ZUMBA add.
I am sure you are on the road to a breakthrough for those of us who have a few inches
too many in the middle. Keep pressing on!

hmmmm looks familar... I like them all, although the 25 gets used the least... I too use the 15 for wedges... I prefer the term Woga

40CE831A-095D-4169-BD39-D49A4718FE55-378-000003EFF93BB0B5.jpg

hmmmm looks familar... I like them all, although the 25 gets used the least... I too use the 15 for wedges... I prefer the term Woga

40CE831A-095D-4169-BD39-D49A4718FE55-378-000003EFF93BB0B5.jpg

Looking good!:clap:

I had an X25 Super Splitter but the short handle frightened me an I value my feet too much. I traded it for the second X27 to a member here on the forum.:msp_thumbup:

Yeah - you're on the cutting edge dude. They will put this right beside the ZUMBA add.
I am sure you are on the road to a breakthrough for those of us who have a few inches
too many in the middle. Keep pressing on!

The farm I was cutting on today belongs to my golfing buddy. I keep telling him my finesse around the green, (chipping, putting and short wedges) is from swinging a splitting maul.:msp_razz:

Latest posts

Back