Flack Hill splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaner70

Reaction score
Long time lurker, 1st time poster...Not sure if this is where to post this but I am looking for some feedback from owners of a flack hill splitter. The guy is below me in Nashville Oh and I have stopped and talked to him. I have also used a super split quite a bit that a buddy has and it is a nice unit. Just wondering if the flack machine is a good as the super split or not. Id like to see one running and some actual user feedback. They look well built and he didnt say a whole lot when i said they look exactly like a super split other than the color.

Thanks

Long time lurker, 1st time poster...Not sure if this is where to post this but I am looking for some feedback from owners of a flack hill splitter. The guy is below me in Nashville Oh and I have stopped and talked to him. I have also used a super split quite a bit that a buddy has and it is a nice unit. Just wondering if the flack machine is a good as the super split or not. Id like to see one running and some actual user feedback. They look well built and he didnt say a whole lot when i said they look exactly like a super split other than the color.

Thanks

can't help you on the splitter he produces. i did have him make a log cradle for my older speeco splitter. good quality work, and a fair price. he is a tight lipped guy, so if you need to be stroked before buying it won't be from him. i was impressed with his set up and will use him again if the need arises.

can't help you on the splitter he produces. i did have him make a log cradle for my older speeco splitter. good quality work, and a fair price. he is a tight lipped guy, so if you need to be stroked before buying it won't be from him. i was impressed with his set up and will use him again if the need arises.
@leonardo How old is your speeco and do you have a pic to share? The Speeco I have was purchased back in 1999 and speeco doesn't make any log cradles for my model.

@leonardo How old is your speeco and do you have a pic to share? The Speeco I have was purchased back in 1999 and speeco doesn't make any log cradles for my model.
my speeco is old enough that the add on kit speeco makes didn't work. i'm not handy at all so i rolled into flack hill, asked him to fab up a cradle and i'm real happy with the outcome. sorry, no pictures.

no, mine is a single piece of sheet metal with a lip so nothing can roll off the end, serves the same purpose as yours though. sure has saved me a lot of extra bending and allows me to have 2 or 3 pieces staged for splitting instead of one at a time.

Latest posts

Back