Flatbed dump chip truck question.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had a blue heeler growing up, they are bad ass dogs , mine wouldn't come in the house , he spent days wondering around the farm and nursery , he was a cat hater/killer though , if he saw one and caught it he would shake it once and that was that. I was just looking for another one for a truck dog the other night . OBTW nice bucket too LOL :hmm3grin2orange: , crazy I like dogs better then trucks anymore

Funny mine doesnt come in the house either. Doesnt mind cats kills squirrels and wood chucks. Great with the kids! A dog is more loyal than a truck!

Funny mine doesnt come in the house either. Doesnt mind cats kills squirrels and wood chucks. Great with the kids! A dog is more loyal than a truck!
your right about kids , I saw my dog go ape#### on the neighbors retriever once because he growled at my little sister , and man I was surprised to see him go from zero to complete ####head in the blink of an eye . Man now I miss my dog , my sister still has one , she has the brown one , a small female

A little off topic I know but this is what I call friend now ........ I know tough to look at but a good little dog for sure
ma8emada.jpg
7anuqazy.jpg
a face only I can love !

Bucket truck

Hate to ask after hearing what 2treeornottotree2 had to say about his experience, but can someone tell eh or neh about Kid Cars USA out of Rockford Ill? I need a forestry truck in the month or so.

View attachment 281794
Hate to ask after hearing what 2treeornottotree2 had to say about his experience, but can someone tell eh or neh about Kid Cars USA out of Rockford Ill? I need a forestry truck in the month or so.

You buying used or new? The pic at the top is my experience with used ones look at the hole covered by jb weld where a rod blew on a 3126 cat diesel it was a High ranger lift forestry unit. The seller said no problem! But I was not told about this till I confronted him on the phone later. he was told deliver it in the day so we could inspect it . The truck was then delivered at midnight!!!!!!

Last edited:
just so all you guys know, i stand behind every truck we sell for 60 days. without knowing me or ever buying a truck from us, you never know. kid cars sells a ton of truck with teco booms, we wont sell a truck with a teco boom for the simple reason that teco is OUT OF BUSINESS. check us out and see what were about before believing nonsense from one unhappy customer

just so all you guys know, i stand behind every truck we sell for 60 days. without knowing me or ever buying a truck from us, you never know. kid cars sells a ton of truck with teco booms, we wont sell a truck with a teco boom for the simple reason that teco is OUT OF BUSINESS. check us out and see what were about before believing nonsense from one unhappy customer

I don't know how you treat fellow truck salesman , but if I see someone about to waste there hard earned money on junk or with a crook believe me I am gonna listen to that person and probably not buy from that person , that being said I am a grown man , and I am fully aware of buyer beware ... I don't complain when I get beat by someone , most of the time I just burn down there house !!!!! Just kidding ......... Or am I ?

If you stand behind every truck you sell, them how comes the guy from colorado that bought a bucket truck that broke down 2 miles from your shop say you won't help him out. Where was this so called 60 day warrenty. Thing is its not just me saying you sell junk, its a bunch of people.

Last edited:
If you stand behind every truck you sell, then how come the guy from colorado that bought a bucket truck ,that broke down 2 miles from your shop ,says you won't help him out. Where was this so called 60 day warranty. Thing is, its not just me saying you sell junk, its a bunch of people.

Fixed it for you , bad spelling, poor punctuation and a few run on sentences .

He stands behind it, watching as the customer drives off, and hopes the customer can get out of sight before the dang thing breaks down.

its not a bunch of people, its just you, the Colorado buyer CHOSE to purchase his truck in AS IS condition without putting it through our service facility. i hAVE explained this before but i will again !. so since he chose to purchase his truck without us going through it then he got a AS IS product. he saved 6000 dollars by choosing to buy the truck that way. in this world you get what you pay for. and to top it off he flew 2 complete junkies out here to drive the truck back to CO. neither of them had a cdl. they wanted to take the truck with no insurance. i had them sign off on all liability on the truck,. what they did was drove it with the ebrake on for several miles from our shop and it heated up and the brakes seized. warranty or not !!! i do not warranty stupidity !!!!!!!!!

its not a bunch of people, its just you, the Colorado buyer CHOSE to purchase his truck in AS IS condition without putting it through our service facility. i hAVE explained this before but i will again !. so since he chose to purchase his truck without us going through it then he got a AS IS product. he saved 6000 dollars by choosing to buy the truck that way. in this world you get what you pay for. and to top it off he flew 2 complete junkies out here to drive the truck back to CO. neither of them had a cdl. they wanted to take the truck with no insurance. i had them sign off on all liability on the truck,. what they did was drove it with the ebrake on for several miles from our shop and it heated up and the brakes seized. warranty or not !!! i do not warranty stupidity !!!!!!!!!

The E brake was at the rear brakes not at the drive shaft?

i was a international so it was on the drive shaft, that is the info i got from the shop who serviced it, thats what they told me happened witch sounds believable since they drove about 60 miles with the ebrake on

First off in pa, I have never been able to drive off a dealer lot without having insurance on the vehicle. I would guess thats a LAW, that you broke. I have seen trucks drive for miles and miles with the e-brake on and never heard of one seizing from the heat. I think there would be a better chance of it catching fire then seizing.

How comes you bad mouth all your competitors (like the time you called first fleet thieves), and call employees of a customer "junkies".

I have never see California Tree Equipment say anything bad about a competitor.

i was a international so it was on the drive shaft, that is the info i got from the shop who serviced it, thats what they told me happened witch sounds believable since they drove about 60 miles with the ebrake on

Funny, how you and the guy from Colorado said it was like 2 miles from your shop.

First off in pa, I have never been able to drive off a dealer lot without having insurance on the vehicle. I would guess thats a LAW, that you broke. I have seen trucks drive for miles and miles with the e-brake on and never heard of one seizing from the heat. I think there would be a better chance of it catching fire then seizing.

How comes you bad mouth all your competitors (like the time you called first fleet thieves), and call employees of a customer "junkies".

I have never see California Tree Equipment say anything bad about a competitor.

dude your COMPLETE idiot

Latest posts

Back