Flatbed dump chip truck question.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU'RE ---- Short for 'You are'.

Hey Joe, While you are learning the OSHA and DOT maintenance requirements, you might want to brush up on your (correct usage) writing skills too ( also correct usage ) . You wouldn't want to come across as unprofessional would you?

Nice pun there 2treeornot2tree.

Rick

Last edited:
Let me see if I have the story straight.......

A fellow from Colorado buys a truck 'sight unseen' from Joe in 'as is' condition ( according to Joe ) with no assurances from Joe that it was roadworthy. He then sends 2 'junkies' ( according to Joe ) out to drive this 'as is' truck all the way back to Colorado. These two 'junkies' ( according to Joe ) are so 'dumb' ( according to Joe ) that they drive the truck 60 miles ( according to Joe ) with the E-brake on ( according to Joe ). After the 60 miles ( according to Joe ) the 'junkies' ( according to Joe ) have the brakes seize ( according to Joe ) only 2 miles down the road from his place ( according to Joe ).

That sounds like the stuff that falls out of the South side of a North bound Bull ( according to me ).

Rick

Let me see if I have the story straight.......

A fellow from Colorado buys a truck 'sight unseen' from Joe in 'as is' condition ( according to Joe ) with no assurances from Joe that it was roadworthy. He then sends 2 'junkies' ( according to Joe ) out to drive this 'as is' truck all the way back to Colorado. These two 'junkies' ( according to Joe ) are so 'dumb' ( according to Joe ) that they drive the truck 60 miles ( according to Joe ) with the E-brake on ( according to Joe ). After the 60 miles ( according to Joe ) the 'junkies' ( according to Joe ) have the brakes seize ( according to Joe ) only 2 miles down the road from his place ( according to Joe ).

That sounds like the stuff that falls out of the South side of a North bound Bull ( according to me ).

Rick

I believe that is what Joe is saying.

Last edited:
Back