FoMoCo1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Welcome this guy, he has sent me many questions on e-bay, and I can tell he needs to be here, so I invited him....

He was asking about the morphing of Stihl models from 0 series, to the ms series. And many other saws as well....

He has many questions, so be nice....

Welcome this guy, he has sent me many questions on e-bay, and I can tell he needs to be here, so I invited him....

He was asking about the morphing of Stihl models from 0 series, to the ms series. And many other saws as well....

He has many questions, so be nice....

But mooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm!

No, seriously, I invite guys here weekly from my e-bay escapades, they pose many. many questions, so make him welcome!

That's right, I find myself working on many GM's at my home shop and the thing is, I bring a lot of them in on a Ford Rollback. Hi fellers!

A big welcome to you!

These guys are really "special"..........Haha! Some nuts,,,,,some hard asses,,,,,but all very good eggs who know all about most any chainsaw. Besides that, they like to help out with problems.

Great archive that you can access using the "search" function.

Bob

A big welcome to you!

These guys are really "special"..........Haha! Some nuts,,,,,some hard asses,,,,,but all very good eggs who know all about most any chainsaw. Besides that, they like to help out with problems.

Bob

I figured that. It's all in fun and obtaining knowledge is the way I view it!

Thanks Bob.

I work at a GM dealership. Wife drives a FORD Explorer, Me I drive FORD Mustang. I won't lie though I also own a little s10, its my $200 beater.

I work at a GM dealership. Wife drives a FORD Explorer, Me I drive FORD Mustang. I won't lie though I also own a little s10, its my $200 beater.

GM makes a decent vehicle. Hell, anymore the big 3 are real close to being the same engine designs.

A big welcome to you!

Bob

+1
I'm new to this group and what Bob says is true.....Great bunch here!!

+1
I'm new to this group and what Bob says is true.....Great bunch here!!

Hey Sawchips. Yeah, I'm gathering that. If I didn't catch some kinda hell for being a Ford technician from a GM or Chrysler fan I would feel like I was on the wrong site! lol.

Friends don't let friends drive chevys.

309763_291645060845985_100000014805212_1231113_1618237023_n.jpg

RandyMac, nice ranchero I like the falcon based ones the most. Tried to rep ya for that sweet car-truck but I gotta spread the love first. 289, 302?? 260? 200 170?? which one please don't say 170.

Back