FoMoCo1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends don't let friends drive or own Chevy's

Friends don't let friends drive chevys.

309763_291645060845985_100000014805212_1231113_1618237023_n.jpg

Very sweet, not to mention very rare.

Being an auto tech at a used car dealer I get stuck working on everything and anything. I have always been a Ferd man until I got this job. I will say that I have to work on a lot less Fords but when I do I #####, complain, and usually throw thing. I much prefer working on GM, not to mention the parts ar usually much cheaper.

You can forget about any unAmerican brand. I refuse to work on any of them.

I know it's not Ford-related, but the funniest one I ever heard was:

MOPAR - Move Over People Are Racing

Hahahahahaha Not that I have anything against Dodge but man was that funny. And it was a Jeep guy who told me it!

Last edited:
OK, a bunch of Ford guys. I have a 98 Contour SE 24 valve etc. with a broke timing belt, is the engine wrecked?

OK, a bunch of Ford guys. I have a 98 Contour SE 24 valve etc. with a broke timing belt, is the engine wrecked?

I believe the '98 model is going to be a 2.0 with dual OHC of course for the 24 valve setup and if that is what it is then it will be a (non-interference) engine. Pistons want travel far enough to contact the valves at any rpms. Idling,highway speeds etc.

With all due respect, you may want to cut your losses now. The Ford Contour, Mercury Mistake, and Cougar are plagued with problems that get expensive real fast.

"Fuching old rebuilt Dodge"

And why would anyone want to be nice to a friend of Fish?????????

Last edited:
Fill Oil Reservoir Daily

Welcome! Some good fun/info found here everyday!

Friends don't let friends drive chevys.

309763_291645060845985_100000014805212_1231113_1618237023_n.jpg

Randy,

I know that you spent a bunch of money on the body and prep work as well as the paint on the Ranchero. I certainly hope that it wasn't so expensive that it caused you to now reside in the tent in the background.

For those of you contemplating a paint job, I did this '49 Studebaker fire truck for less than $100 with a roller. :rock: In fact, half the cost was in a palm sander.

Tremclad022.jpg

Latest posts

Back