FoMoCo1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66 Fairlane 500 289 4 bbl.

Missed it by that much.

63 Galaxy here. Forgot about this one. Belongs in a funeral procession but it only has 50k original miles and original paint

63galaxy.jpg

Missed it by that much.

63 Galaxy here. Forgot about this one. Belongs in a funeral procession but it only has 50k original miles and original paint

63galaxy.jpg

Very slick.

My old Fairlane is a little rough. Still runs great but the paint and interior is in pretty bad shape. :(

Very slick.

My old Fairlane is a little rough. Still runs great but the paint and interior is in pretty bad shape. :(

The Galaxy is a fugly SOB but it was the wife's great grandfathers so it stays in the family. Just looking at it will tell you why the miles are so low. :laugh:

I have 1 Ford left. Its a 97 Explorer that is sitting in my driveway with the transmission out. I have a replacement that I bought sitting in the back but I just don't want to fix it.

My tow vehicle is a 3/4 ton Suburban with 454. Pass everything but a gas station.

I'm a jeep guy too. Here's my baby.

jeepriver.jpg

Nice TJ brotha, I have 2 YJ's one is a frame off build.

My 1 ton is a 454 gasser to, I feel your pain.

Welcome to AS Ford man. As previously stated, this is a great bunch of people, and the knowledge is beyond compare.

I have but one Ford, it is a F350 crew cab with a long bed, 96 vintage with a 460. Virtually nothing stops it, but when it does get stopped it's a hell of a long walk out.

JR

Welcome aboard Fomoco1.
I love Fords too, Here's my 69 Mustang
428SCJ 4 speed with Drag Pack 3:91 rear

Lee

69MustangSCJBlue006.jpg

69MustangSCJBlue002.jpg

Super sweet '69 'Stang man! The 428CJ. is in a class all of her on as it was the best designed engine out of all the big block engines. The basically modified 428CID., the 429TJ.,429CJ.and the 429SCJ. are right there with it but overall the 428CJ.comes out on top and was certainly the most favored.

Welcome to AS Ford man. As previously stated, this is a great bunch of people, and the knowledge is beyond compare.

I have but one Ford, it is a F350 crew cab with a long bed, 96 vintage with a 460. Virtually nothing stops it, but when it does get stopped it's a hell of a long walk out.

JR

Your right, as long as you can keep the rear wheels from breaking loose or floating,she will pull or pull out of just about anything hooked to it or not!

Welcome aboard Fomoco1.
I love Fords too, Here's my 69 Mustang
428SCJ 4 speed with Drag Pack 3:91 rear

Lee

69MustangSCJBlue006.jpg

69MustangSCJBlue002.jpg

That is one purdy ponie!!!! Neighbor growing up had a 70 Boss 429 in Grabber blue. I think he spent more time washing it than he did driving it. He used to ride his motorcycle to work in the winter time so the car could stay in the garage.

Nice TJ brotha, I have 2 YJ's one is a frame off build.

My 1 ton is a 454 gasser to, I feel your pain.

I have a second TJ as well. It is a starter as a frame off cause the frame is rotted out under the skid plate. Haven't decided if I want to make it purdy yet or just a trail buggy. The blue one is getting sick of me thrashing it.

I have a second TJ as well. It is a starter as a frame off cause the frame is rotted out under the skid plate. Haven't decided if I want to make it purdy yet or just a trail buggy. The blue one is getting sick of me thrashing it.

Where you at in SW Wisconsin, I'm on the NE IL border, I have a lot of jeep budies in SE WI, adn used to belong to a club up there.

Latest posts

Back