• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FOR SALE: CHAINSAWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
I am downsizing my fleet a bit to put some money into an old Dodge Powerwagon. Looking to sell the following saws, PHO. Stumpbroke Husqvarna 385 $750, Treemonkeyed Stihl 056super $500, stock Husqvarna 2101xp $500, stock Husqvarna 266xp $300, stock Solo 667 $150, and a very nice clean old stock Stihl 08s $175. The Solo is missing the bucking spike other wise all saws are in very good order. I will be working at posting pictures of all the saws. Shipping not included. I an in east central Minnesota. I don't usually sell stuff and I take very good care of my stuff. I am known by a lot of members on this site and am not trying to screw anyone over. My prices reflect what I have in to the saws, I may negotiate some but I doubt it. Not looking for trades. I do have a PayPal account. Pm me if interested and post on this thread as well. Thanks. Andy
u3a9a2ud.jpg
u8aru3av.jpg
y7a6esed.jpg
a6a8epad.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

All of the saws run very well. The 266 took first place in the stock 55-66cc class at the Chisago county fair this last Saturday. I actually raced all of these saws last Saturday. The 056 is a very strong high torque saw that will make a fella smile, I just don't use it and I really want to get going on my Dodge project. I REALLY do hate to sell any saws.

Latest posts

Back