• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FOR SALE: CHAINSAWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a picture of my Dodge I am working on. Its s 1963 Townwagon Powerwagon. Fairly rare.
u8ava7y8.jpg
de9e3unu.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
neat old truck,,, my neighbor would be drooling over it

I really like Ramchargers, I still have 1 but I have owned at least 6 of them. Very strong trucks, take a beatin!
This is my first Ramcharger.it's an 84 318 2 Barrel.First dodge was a 90 Dakota 2wd 3.9.Had a 78 w150 318 4wd shortbed Last year but every time my DUMB@ss cousin seen me pick up a wrench he was telling me how to do stuff so i stuck it on craigslist and got rid of it.it had a Cam,Edelbrock Intake,Edelbrock 4 Barrel and Mallory Ignition with a full time 4wd.I'm still sick over that one.I learned to drive my Uncles "Dumba$$e$ dad" 90 Cummins Turbo Diesel.Dumba$$ has it trashed out now.Always been around Fords but Dodges always got me where I needed to be in both Forward and Reverse.Don't get me started on my reverseless 07 F150 right now.lol Yes I've driven Chevys and the Love Just isnt there.;)

in regard to the 2101xp how long have you owned it? any issues under your ownership?
I have 3 of these saws, one of my personal favorites. This particular one has been in the family for about a year. I bought it from a golf course that was upgrading to newer lighter saws for their aging employees. I haven't run it a whole lot but I did put a few tanks thru it and had no issues. I had it at the Iowa GTG with a 42" bar and used it for ripping a large oak log in to a big slab for Lumberjackchef to carve a sign out of. Ran very good, pulls hard. The only thing I see wrong, and you can see it in the pictures, is the golf course cut the hump off the top cover to make it easier for spark plug removal. Not that its hard to remove the cover but that's what the bone heads did. I just plain don't need 3 2101's and I could use the funds.

I have 3 of these saws, one of my personal favorites. This particular one has been in the family for about a year. I bought it from a golf course that was upgrading to newer lighter saws for their aging employees. I haven't run it a whole lot but I did put a few tanks thru it and had no issues. I had it at the Iowa GTG with a 42" bar and used it for ripping a large oak log in to a big slab for Lumberjackchef to carve a sign out of. Ran very good, pulls hard. The only thing I see wrong, and you can see it in the pictures, is the golf course cut the hump off the top cover to make it easier for spark plug removal. Not that its hard to remove the cover but that's what the bone heads did. I just plain don't need 3 2101's and I could use the funds.
is $500 plus shipping(PHO)your lowest price? thanks!

I recognized the high plains patina before I saw the Montana plate. Cool rig. There's one of those floating around my area that's been in primer and passed around for the last 15 years or so.

Yes, often times my legs fall asleep and I can hardly walk when I leave the bathroom. I am known as the stool maker ya know.

That's cool. You should just growl when you are having difficulty walking. People will just think you are doing an impersonation of Frankenstein's Monster.
Has anyone ever called you The Log Flume?

That's cool. You should just growl when you are having difficulty walking. People will just think you are doing an impersonation of Frankenstein's Monster.
Has anyone ever called you The Log Flume?
That is so wrong. And Cahoon said... Russ

Latest posts

Back