• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FOR SALE: CHAINSAWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap its 10:30 and I just got out of the shower and remembered I was gonna do a compression test and look over the 2101 for Roger. I got busy working on the old dodge and forgot. I did however get the old wide block 318 fired up in the truck. First time its run since 2003. Sounded damn good and had lots of oil pressure. I will have to look over the saw tomorrow evening and report back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Here are some photos of the 2101. Compression was about 165 with a cold engine. This thing looks very clean. I'm not sure I should be selling it.
huzyraza.jpg
u8uguze2.jpg
ezahe5yt.jpg
eqezypu5.jpg

Some more photos. The cylinder only has a few markings on it. I see a B with a circle around it, then there's a 8 W51. There is also a dab of black paint on top in front.
atabanaq.jpg
mezyryge.jpg
ma2unase.jpg

I was playing with the 2101 and noticed the oiler seems to be hardly flowing, the manual oiler gushes it out but not the auto. What the hell. Any ideas? I never noticed this before.

Is it turned up? I put my 288 together cut about half tank checked everything notic the bars was warmer the nid like checked the oil and alomost none was used pulled off the clutch cover and somehow the oiler was on its lowest setting 1 and not 4 the high turned it up with a 32 on it, and its oily now Just a thought? maybe the oiler guide on the side is plugged?

I also found the oil hose to have a crappy end connection. I cut about 1/4 inch off both hose's and will put muffler back on and see if it oils now. I blew out the galley the oil flows thru as well.

This one has new home now. Looks better than the pictures. So clean it doesn't even smell like a chainsaw. Thanks Andy,I'll love it always.:D:rolleyes:
i received the 2101xp that i purchased from andy dodgegeek- it was better than his description-extremely clean and runs great.TOTALLY PLEASED!!! I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO BUY FROM HIM AGAIN

the 2101 i purchased runs great-do you have any husky saws or husky parts that you would like to sell in order to help fund the power wagon project? thanks!
You suck, go cut some wood and stop rubbing it in that you have a nice @zz 2101. LoL Some day I will have one just so I can wake the whole valley up at 7am with it.

Latest posts

Back