For Sale: Homelite EZ Auto

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just got in a BEAUTIFUL Homie EZ Auto.
Thos saw has less than 5 tanks through it. It comes in the original case, with the stickers still on the saw. ALL the original manuals are still in the case( a little wet from gas), and even the original homelite wedge is in there. It has some old Carlton A1 chains with it and some screnches in there, and what appears to be the original Oregon bar on it.

It has 2 breaks in the handle which are circled in the pic attached.

I will get pics tomorrow.

let me know if there is any interest in this. Make me an offer on it.

Sorry bout that. This pic is from Acres site. The saw I have is in almost as nice a shape paint wise as this one. Except the broken handle. the blue circles indicate where the handle is broke and the yellow one indicates where the serail number plate is on mine.

Is it broken clear through, like that part of the handle is just loose? Or has it been welded or what?

It is broken clear through. the guy bought it new WAY nack when...or maybe his dad did I forget. But he wa using it on some small stuff and it just broke he said. It has never been welded, the guy did put some duct tape on the handle where it curls down to go back towards the underneath of the saw.

Let me know what you guys that are interested think it is worth.

Latest posts

Back