For those of you that own both

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diesel smoke and huskies.....

Ya know what I like em all, Husky, jonsered, dolmar, stihl. But husky's xp saws are hard to beat........:greenchainsaw:

lol

Except Chevy...

I run both (except for Stihl), and I prefer my Husky.

CUMMINS will smoke em all. Powerjoke, duralax(duracrap) whatever...it's the CUMMINS they're trying to catch....:greenchainsaw:

I don't know about pouring milk all over my cake but whatever floats your boat. I love German choclate cake with the coconut pecan frosting. I Mary Ann would be my choice. I have both a Ford and Chevy and love them both.

I love the AV on the Huskeys but I like the clutch postition on the Stihl. I can't decied, can I have them both at the same time?:blush:

Sorry man, the Chrysler products are so far above the rest that I didn't even bother to include them in this paltry banter.........
:greenchainsaw:backatcha

theres a man who knows what hes talkin about! i love my dodges. they never let me down. hell my wife even thought her van was the general lee and pretty much jumped it!

A few years ago, I'd had two nice Huskies (372XP, 390XP) as my main saws. At that time, my dog, would crap anyplace he wanted, was diosobedient to the point that the neighbors called the sheriff. My dog would growl at me, the kids and my wife was afraid to go into the back year where the dog prowled. Even the copperhead snakes and hawks were terrified of the little monstrer.

Then, I sold the Huskies and started to aquire Stihls. The transformation in my dog, Max, was unbelievable. He now wags his tail and awaits not only me, by all family members. He never barks. He is so eager to please. He obeys my every command and often senses what I want him to do without any speaking or actions on my part. He plays happily all day long with the indigenous wildlife of the area.

Peace,

Joat

i dont have comparable competeing models so i cant make that comparision.

i like features on both brands

Lets be honest, Stihl and Husky are both poorly made and notoriously unreliable saws.
What you need is this...
10032009086.jpg

It will comprehensively FLOG all other brands of saws on the market.
Yours for only USD$1990. Includes freshly sharpened Oregon chain too. Sprocket also OK. Fuel lines and diaphragm shot...

Latest posts

Back