For Treeclimber165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I went to create an ID at Yahoo, everything I tried was taken already. Then I added my age, that didn't work(treeman35, treeclimber35). So I added my weight and it worked. Since I haven't worked in 9 months, 165 is but a distant memory!

I like your thinking Brian. I guess I could change mine too John153, but to be truthfull and up-to-date, I guess it would have to be John187. Ho hum

Originally posted by Mike Maas
Where you at now Brian?
Mike 185

Was pushing 175 last autumn, but a steady diet of climbing combined with a lack of alcohol intake has resulted in a loss of 30 lbs in the last year. When I was in Publix last week, I was 143 with boots on. :cool:

Molson Muscle

Booze'll do it. Since I cut back on my beer intake and have been more active I have lost forty pounds. But tonight is the trivia game I host and I am going to have a couple of frosties.

The Big Hurt185

I have weighed this for the last two years.....no substantial weight loss or gain to report here. I wish I was a little lighter though. It would make climbing easier. That will never happen with the way I eat fast food though.......Jumper, pick me up a frosty while your there...I LOVE Wendy's!

Haha

Exactly.....I was being a sarcastic azz. I do my share of drinking as well but I like to drink wine as well as beer. I will sit back with a domestic or a glass of Red Rose. Depends on my mood.

Hey Barry,If it depends on your mood,no problem!Drink More and your mood will change!-This is true but i'm just joking.

Wine

Seriously though......anyone else enjoy the friuts of crushed grapes? I like to sit back with a glass of wine on occasion....especially if I have a lucky lady over to my house;)

Hmmm. Wine, chainsaws, women. Sounds like a well-rounded evening. :)

John in MA 160 (6' flat)

The difference between a chainsaw and a woman? Chainsaws only whine occasionally. Oh no, here she comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back