Forestry and Logging Moderator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey John, were you the chainsaw instigator or the chainsaw mediator. I know you were one and Fish the other, but I forgot.

And you still hold the record for the most handles on AS simultaneously. Actually you could apply for ALL the mod positions at once, lol. ;)

Hey John, were you the chainsaw instigator or the chainsaw mediator. I know you were one and Fish the other, but I forgot.

And you still hold the record for the most handles on AS simultaneously. Actually you could apply for ALL the mod positions at once, lol. ;)

Dave, Fish was the instigator, for now, I'm just a has been. Lol
John

Sitting here grinning remembering the night when you and Full Moon joined the band! :laugh:

Is the stunt midget still kicking?

Lol, remember when FMC made the thread, "DBabcock is a C of a Man", before AS had any bleep function?
Funnily enough he's a mod now.
John

I must have missed that one. I've got a copy of the 'donut' photo. Let me see if I can dig it up.

Be careful Dan, Trimmmed may be obligated to give you a 100 point infraction if you bring that one to the top, but you could make a precident by doing so. " Mods Behaving Badly." Lol
John

Latest posts

Back