Forestry and Logging Moderator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone gets loud or feels the need to from time to time. Its just the repeat offenders that need the whippin. I can think of a few off hand. The guys who have nothing to contribute except for bs. Run em out of town and the rest will work itself out. I'd hate to see guys like Cody split. Thats what this forum is all about. The guys who really know their #### and those that want to learn. The different levels and jobs across the board in the woods. Usually not pretty, but thats where the funs at. BTW I cuss A LOT more in real life.

Everyone gets loud or feels the need to from time to time. Its just the repeat offenders that need the whippin. I can think of a few off hand. The guys who have nothing to contribute except for bs. Run em out of town and the rest will work itself out. I'd hate to see guys like Cody split. Thats what this forum is all about. The guys who really know their #### and those that want to learn. The different levels and jobs across the board in the woods. Usually not pretty, but thats where the funs at. BTW I cuss A LOT more in real life.

That is the plan!!

Correct...like in the Sarah Palin thread. It was not a political thread when it started but it was half way through. Then a guy says he wants the thread starter to come and fight him? That is when you have to pull the trigger.

====

A body gotta know that a thread started with Sarah Palin, obama, clinton and many other is going to turn into a politcal dogfight..just the way it is...that said there no excues for the kinda post the E tought for Idaho made, just not needed...

====

A body gotta know that a thread started with Sarah Palin, obama, clinton and many other is going to turn into a politcal dogfight..just the way it is...that said there no excues for the kinda post the E tought for Idaho made, just not needed...

He had like 30 posts. Many people have no clue what a post will turn out to be. I post and I sometimes just check back just to see what the responses are. They sometimes are more interesting than the content of their post. I don't think that you would see it come down to somebody wanting to fight. It was pretty terrible. I think he was saying all politics aside, check out what she does on the show. It would be cool to talk about her without getting out of hand and political. I say, the mods will step in if it goes that direction and delete posts and keep a thread like that clean. You get all kinds here. We just got to keep the 90% happy and weed out the 10% that piss the 90% off.

I'm still moderating in here... But trust me... it's a lot of reading and and I just don't have the time to do it all by myself. I also moderate in other forums on here too.

Cody my friend... please don't bail out mang... ya gotta weed through the chaff sometimes to get to the good stuff. :)

Gary

Last edited:
I am a hothead sometimes :)

I have to apologize for jumping to conclusions last night. I misunderstood what was goin on, and was thinkin that Pat's thread got banned for reasons other than what has been stated... Definitely can't have folks meetin up to fist fight over an internet thread. Sorry folks, I will try to be a little cooler headed on here from now on...was just defendin my Bro. Thanks to all the cool heads and their meaningful posts.

I'm still moderating in here... But trust me... it's a lot of reading and and I just don't have the time to do it all by myself. I also moderate in other forums on here too.

Cody my friend... please don't bail out mang... ya gotta weed through the chaff sometimes to get to the good stuff. :)

Gary

I guess you didn;t get the MEMO??

Back