Forum Update - Love it or Hate it .....??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well ....??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It may seem frustrating now Brad but just stare at it..... Let it pull you in..... like a tractor beam..... They're calling you..... Can you hear them??

"Come into the nothing..... Stay here..... play with us....... Don't ever leave....."

Hell I heard it way before the update to 4.0, lol....

As much as it pains me, I'm with Spacemule on this. If you want to improve it, there are several threads on forum support and announcements where they are more than happy to take constrictive criticism to make improvements. Please look there and feel free to post suggestions on what you think will make it better.
Even in my negativity towards a lot of things, I have seen they are willing to listen and are trying to make it better for all of us.
Yes the new outlay sucks, but they are making improvements that are making it readable and usable. But the only way to get it close to what we want is to tell them what we don't like and try to work with them. The new software isn't going away no matter what we think of it!

Back