Found a blue box on the porch today!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a tornado touched down a mile from my home been #######s and elbows ever since:) Thank god i have a husky
:)
Yea I hear ya bud. We had one about a mile from my home and another in the neighboring town. We had to clean up the trees from roads for weeks. Talk about something I hope I never have to do again. I feel ya pain buddy.
You need rep but i cant seem to rep you at the moment. What a fine machine a 372 is...they are a timber cutting animal for their weight. And super smooth. I dont think you did ANYTHING wrong gettin one. Nice saw!

It's all good brother. I have fallen in love with the XPW already. I can't wait toget it to work. :D
I was amazed at the smoothness myself, and how it feels lighter than it is. My decision to swap the 361 out and get this XPW looks like a good one to me. I think it'll make me a better all-around saw. The 660 can come out when the big trees need cuttin. :rock:

Ebay sometimes. Baileys has them if ya want a new one. I got the PN somewhere of the unlimited coil and you can get it at any husky dealer. Ill dig it up....if I can find it lol.

BTW, you mod the muffler and get that baby broke in, and you'll be selling them Stihls !:laugh::laugh:

Just kiddin ya buddy, It was good to meet ya.

Ebay sometimes. Baileys has them if ya want a new one. I got the PN somewhere of the unlimited coil and you can get it at any husky dealer. Ill dig it up....if I can find it lol.
Thanks bud. I looked on Ebay but it was confusing. So many different ones. PN would help out alot.

BTW, you mod the muffler and get that baby broke in, and you'll be selling them Stihls !:laugh::laugh:

Just kiddin ya buddy, It was good to meet ya.

LOL, you may be right. Soon as I can get the unltd coil I'm going to cut into that muffler. May keep the 660, but I'm thinking bout selling this 038 mag to get a 7900. :hmm3grin2orange:

It was good to meet you too bud. Heck of a job on that 372. She's a real runner for sure. I'll see ya at the next one! :cheers:

Lol you'll be sellin them stills just runnin the thing stock lol

I would'nt go that far. :D I did run a 395 stock and just did'nt like it as much as my 660. I just love the 660 for my big saw. Just feels better to me than anything husky has to compete with it. :D

But the 372 is the best 70cc saw out there IMO. I just love the way they handle and run. Always wanted one. Now I have one and I'm very pleased.
And Rope thought a was diehard Stihlhead. ;)

I would'nt go that far. :D I did run a 395 stock and just did'nt like it as much as my 660. I just love the 660 for my big saw. Just feels better to me than anything husky has to compete with it. :D

But the 372 is the best 70cc saw out there IMO. I just love the way they handle and run. Always wanted one. Now I have one and I'm very pleased.

lol run wacha like yeah the 660 is a good saw but there is no replacement for displacement if ya know what im sayin:)

lol run wacha like yeah the 660 is a good saw but there is no replacement for displacement if ya know what im sayin:)

I'd trade in the 260 for a 346 if my dad had not bought it for me. That was when he owned the 066 and it was my first saw. I could'nt part with it on sentimental value. :laugh: Still may just get one though. I ran a few at the GTG and had forgotten how good of a little 50cc saw they were.
I did'nt see any 261 stils there though. I'd like to try one out.
Rope, have fun in that Tornado cleanup bud. :help: Thats some rough crap to deal with.

I'd trade in the 260 for a 346 if my dad had not bought it for me. That was when he owned the 066 and it was my first saw. I could'nt part with it on sentimental value. :laugh: Still may just get one though. I ran a few at the GTG and had forgotten how good of a little 50cc saw they were.
I did'nt see any 261 stils there though. I'd like to try one out.
Rope, have fun in that Tornado cleanup bud. :help: Thats some rough crap to deal with.

there no rule on only owning 1 50cc saw. hehe

Its hard to go wrong with a 660!!,, probably my favorite 90cc saw.

Latest posts

Back