Found a place to put 5 saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice....

But you are missing the muffler guard on the SP125 on the left.......

Also, I bet all those presciption drugs on the desk are to help with your CAD.

I think that I have had the pleasure of running that 3100G. That saw is awesome.

Nice....

But you are missing the muffler guard on the SP125 on the left.......

Also, I bet all those presciption drugs on the desk are to help with your CAD.

I think that I have had the pleasure of running that 3100G. That saw is awesome.

No drugs here JP, Just fish oil and vitamins.
That is the 3100G you ran. One of my favorites.

Lee

All I gotta say is hurry up and get the ones in the house you want...Once they're in place it's kind of hard for the next one to argue about!:msp_sneaky:

I'm sorry to hear that so many of you guys wives are so oppressive:(:msp_biggrin::msp_scared: -------------------------------------------- Hey Brad--Just washed some Homelite 7-19,31 sandcast poulan and Mcculloch 250 parts-Did a pre soak in bucket with Tide detergent--Cleaned up real good--David

117202442_NWz75-M.jpg

242576162_vzfaF-M.jpg

244781276_fjf2z-M.jpg

That's a pretty cool place for them. :clap:

When I and my brothers were younger, we did a lot of refinishing of m/c parts. Way back then, you could buy very high quality spray paint w/o having to be 18 yrs. old, or have picture ID.

Anyways, we almost always cured the paint in a well-used elec. stove in our garage that our dad brought home one day from the local dump. He said that he had a hunch that it could be repaired, and damned if he didn't do it. We used that stove to cure all of our painted parts......and to heat up a can or two of Campbell's soup when ever we got hungry. :yes:

Well, I don't have to worry about the wifey girl friend thing since i'm
a single man and i own my home. Saws are empty and house trained.
Just trying to get some saws off the floor in the shop so i thought i
would bring some nice clean restored ones in the house. It's only five
saws but it sure helped.

Lee
A friend of mine who's marital situation is the same as yours has fixed some hooks (used to hang bicycles )& hangs half dozen or so either by the rear handle ( no bar) or by the front handle ( bar fitted) saws as you say house trained

Latest posts

Back