• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND .....Husqvarna 262xp or 272xp...... FOUND

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuzz1500
F

fuzz1500

Not having any luck on my post for a smaller Husky , so I figured Id see if anyone wanted to sell a 262xp or 272xp . Id prefer to have the 262 due to the lighter weight . Ive always wanted one ! Id prefer one that looked and ran good.....but may consider something that is tired and in some need of some TLC !! I have some good checks I can write :) , or I can PayPal as well . Its snowing here in Ohio , Im in need of a good project !!!

fuzz1500
F

fuzz1500

I saw that too .....waaaaaaaaay out of my budget !! Plus I want something that Im not afraid to get a scratch on !

macker

macker

ArboristSite Lurker
Not having any luck on my post for a smaller Husky , so I figured Id see if anyone wanted to sell a 262xp or 272xp . Id prefer to have the 262 due to the lighter weight . Ive always wanted one ! Id prefer one that looked and ran good.....but may consider something that is tired and in some need of some TLC !! I have some good checks I can write :) , or I can PayPal as well . Its snowing here in Ohio , Im in need of a good project !!!
I have a 262 that was going to list on ebay but would sell to you if interested please pm me and I can send you some picture

kz1000
Such a deal I have for you, I put new seals,bearings,piston&ring,air deflector and I don't know what else into. I can't get it to run right, starves out in a cut. I ran pressure on it and sprayed the heck out of it and didn't find a leak in the seals or case, I give up. It's a nice saw and the chain brake and everything is fine, $250 plus shipping without the bar and chain or $300 and shipping with the new hard nose 20" .063 and new chain. It was a Chinese kit that I put in it from Hultz, but I haven't heard anything bad about them.1124131125 (Small).jpg 1124131126.jpg 1124131127.jpg

Attachments

• 1124131126a.jpg
    1124131126a.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 8
fuzz1500
F

fuzz1500

Im interested in both !I havent bought anything yet . You guys sure are givin me some choices !! Im trying to get more info on a few of these . Ill keep you guys updated...thanks again !!!

fuzz1500
F

fuzz1500

Im definetly considering it ! Im gonna hold on for a good 262..for now anyway . Wish I could do both !! Now Im thinkin :) That 272 is in great shape for sure

kz1000
I'll tell you what Mastermind, I'll send you that saw for honest shipping and you tell me where I went wrong. When you have had a chance to look it over and evaluate it, send me what you think it was worth. I win by learning my mistakes and you win by not over paying for the saw. Send me a pm if that works for you and I'll give you my email and phone number, I use Paypal, so it's all safe.

Latest posts