Found more saws....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokon

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Made a haul this afternoon. Thought I would share some pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 290272
View attachment 290273
View attachment 290274
View attachment 290275
View attachment 290276

I had a 300evl once. Nice saw, ran very well. Super nice Homelite 150. Very nice condition, the paint on the rear handle is usually the first thing to go. If it hasn't been restored then it sure hasn't been used much. I call them a George Jetson saw because they look like something from the future. Very simple to work on too. Nice mini-mac. And of course, the gorgeous Stihls. And by the way, you suck.

Thanks for the suck meter reps...:D

Little history on this haul: All saws came in on the same day from the same place except the 032av. There was a barely running 009 power head in the mix too, but the neighbor to the guy I got these from came over wanting it while I was there. So I traded the 009 and a Benjamin for the 034AV. After fresh fuel and a carb tune it runs great. The Echo runs. 041 runs, supposedly. Haven't tested the others yet.

The 032AV came from eastern wa. Runs good, but the former owner had .058 chain on an .050 bar. :dizzy:

A lot of questions on the 066 Mag. It's missing a few parts, but has been pre-cleaned. I'll post up when I know more. :msp_smile:

Is that a 32" bar on the 041?

I love my 041s, but a 32" bar on a 61cc saw is a little optimistic.

Thanks for the suck meter reps...:D

Little history on this haul: All saws came in on the same day from the same place except the 032av. There was a barely running 009 power head in the mix too, but the neighbor to the guy I got these from came over wanting it while I was there. So I traded the 009 and a Benjamin for the 034AV. After fresh fuel and a carb tune it runs great. The Echo runs. 041 runs, supposedly. Haven't tested the others yet.

The 032AV came from eastern wa. Runs good, but the former owner had .058 chain on an .050 bar. :dizzy:

A lot of questions on the 066 Mag. It's missing a few parts, but has been pre-cleaned. I'll post up when I know more. :msp_smile:

You like that little 034, obviously!:msp_thumbup:

Back