Got two concrete saws today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The electronic and from untested saws they are worth zero to me and probably most.
I have never had a bad coil in a TS350 or TS360. The one I thought was bad was a loose flywheel and sheared key. As someone else pointed out earlier they are almost always destroyed buy dust and fuel issues. For a piston and jug to score It would have to run IMO.

I have never had a bad coil in a TS350 or TS360. The one I thought was bad was a loose flywheel and sheared key. As someone else pointed out earlier they are almost always destroyed buy dust and fuel issues. For a piston and jug to score It would have to run IMO.
Sir,
No one is disagreeing on the pluses or minuses of TS350 filtration. The discussion is regarding the use of their ignitions as a "magic" fix for a dead 056. Hell if they are the magic fix then then one I just pulled from crate of 25 saws should be worth gold.....................

Sir,
No one is disagreeing on the pluses or minuses of TS350 filtration. The discussion is regarding the use of their ignitions as a "magic" fix for a dead 056. Hell if they are the magic fix then then one I just pulled from crate of 25 saws should be worth gold.....................

Bill, you are correct. What I intended to write is that they are durable and offer good service.

I have offered these parts with flywheels and anything else needed and threw the caveat in there untested because I do have online stores and don't need people returning their defective crap and making eBay claims etc. where I eat the cost of the part and shipping.
Sorry if I have offended you. I have purchased used OEM items from eBay sellers that were tested, did not work or mislabeled and was on the hook for the shipping.

Why do you say that? If the module works in both saws it may not be the same but hey it works.
Sorry, my bad. It was a hell of a day here yesterday and I was jumping back and forth on SEM vs Bosch. If you do the conversion and the starters are the same all good. There are several different coils that will work. The TS coils IMO are the best buy used. I buy 2-300 saws at a time, often the TS will be missing the air cleaners or handles or the 360AV's have cracked pieces, so coils and flywheels are easy to get. If you buy a TS you just have to get the right starter.

Latest posts

Back