• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy FOUND - THANK YOU Looking for 32 - 36" Bar for Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMAK

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I've been watching the for sale ads for a bit hoping to come across a 32" - 36" bar for a 064 I'm currently rebuilding. Typically I'm too late to the table when I find what I'm looking for.

I'd really like to find a Stihl Light bar, but as this won't be my daily runner I'd consider a regular one for the right price.

The bar doesn't have to be Stihl, I'm open to other quality bars, Tsumura, Sugi-Hara, Cannon, (excuse my spelling if incorrect).

Also, I'm not hung up on .050 or .063. I'd welcome your thoughts on that. 3/8" is preferred.

If I'm missing any detail, please let me know.

Thank you for looking.

Try ryan at wolf creek he has free shipping oregon power match 3/8 .063 32 in is 95 shipped i like .063 bigger drivers then.50 wont walk out of bar as bad as .50 gauge also i run a half skip square ground stihl chain on 064. Great setup

Latest posts

Back