Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take wood around Bloomington, IN

I'm always up for free wood around Bloomington, IN. I can pick it up or just dump it off at the house. Thanks!

I live in the Adrian, Mi area. Jackson, and Ann Arbor are respectively 30-45 minutes from me. If anyone near Toledo, Oh. Or Within 50 miles of the 49221 area code, I would be more than happy to come and cut/haul away any firewood you want to get rid of.

Thanks in advance,

Shane.

email me at [email protected]

Goochland, Va between Charlottesville and Richmond

18 acres in Goochland, Va between Charlottesville and Richmond where you can drop off logs of any size - send me a private message and I will provide the address. Easy place to dump them at the roadside.

Murfreesboro/Smyrna, TN

If anybody in southern middle TN needs a place to drop some wood I have it. I'm looking for hardwoods to cut and split. Easy access from I-24 and 840. No gates to open.

I'm located in Hyde Park, NY its in Dutchess County. I'm looking for any hardwood, it doesn't matter if its cut/split. I'm willing to come and cut it and pick it up.

:buttkick:

Hey guys I am looking for any hard wood. I am running short on wood this year. I am located in Elverson Pa. I will cut haul and clean up. if anything body know some were for me to get wood about me let me know. well Thanks guys!

Looking for any hardwood in the Monroe/Carbon county area. Doesn't have to be cut or split but it does already need to be on the ground.

Please contact me via private message.

Looking for any hardwood in the Monroe/Carbon county area. Doesn't have to be cut or split but it does already need to be on the ground.

Please contact me via private message.

Hey man I was just wondering were you are in Eastern Pa?? Cuz I am looking for wood to. good luck finding some!

Hey All,
I am located in Chesterfield VA, always looking for wood as I heat with it . I am willing to come get it, or I have a place in in Chester, or beach road area of Chesterfield County for you to drop. Willing to pay for some fuel and a case of your fav. beverage.

Feel free to P.M or Email @ [email protected]
Thanks alot
Really enjoy the site. Learning alot.

Last edited:
Guess I'll try again....

Any one in or near Washington PA looking for a place to dump some logs or nice size branches, let me know, I can sure use the firewood. Just PM me or email me at [email protected].

Does anyone ever get contacted from this thread about firewood?

Thanks,
Joe

Found some Free Fire wood yesterday it was Red Oak. I was all over that like white on Rice!! hahahah keep on looking guys! :monkey:

Yea today i found a cl add for free ash and oak! I was all over that and filled my 16ft trailer up twice with decent sized logs.

Latest posts

Back