Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for free firewood in Leesburg, Dulles,Herndon,Reston,Ashburn, Chantilly, etc. areas of NOVA.

If anyone has some info, I'd be grateful for the help. (yes, I am also looking @ craigslist)

South East Indiana (47001) By CIncinnati Ohio Firewood

I am a Combat Disabled Veteran, I own 80 acres of wood. I had it logged 2 years ago and I can not get it cut by myself. What I will do is you give me 1/2 of what you cut. If you have a splitter even better. I can help a little. You will need to provide your own equipment. I am not asking for money but I wont turn it down, But I mainly want to share what I have with you and you me. The logs are taken and the tops are easy to get to. I will have to be with you to go to the woods easy drive on a logging road. If you are serious so am I. I don't want people that are rude as this is where I live. The tree tops are from all hard woods, everything they cut was hard woods so you cant go wrong.

I am a Combat Disabled Veteran, I own 80 acres of wood. I had it logged 2 years ago and I can not get it cut by myself. What I will do is you give me 1/2 of what you cut. If you have a splitter even better. I can help a little. You will need to provide your own equipment. I am not asking for money but I wont turn it down, But I mainly want to share what I have with you and you me. The logs are taken and the tops are easy to get to. I will have to be with you to go to the woods easy drive on a logging road. If you are serious so am I. I don't want people that are rude as this is where I live. The tree tops are from all hard woods, everything they cut was hard woods so you cant go wrong.

Sounds like a real good fair deal here ! I wish I was in your area.

Definitely a good deal. A little far for me to drive though :) I'm working a similar deal now and it's working out well.

Also, want to thank you for your service. I'm also a veteran but was lucky enough to serve during peace time.

Roseville Tioga county PA

Looking for hardwood logs or tops to cut and softwood logs. Would like to stay within 20 miles of home. Will remove down trees or cut trees that are not near any buildings in exchange for the wood.

Thanks,

Pete

[email protected]

Murfreesboro TN

I'm in woodbury Tn, thats about 20 min outside Murfreesboro. I'm looking for uncut hardwood logs for my firewood business.

I landed a big 3 yard job with 30+ large dead oaks in Cary Illinois.

Anybody want some free oak? you/we cut and you haul after I drop trees.

Sweetest burr oak firewood I've ever seen.

PM me quick please, job will start monday.

man if I didn't just drop 12 oaks/hickory/walnut and fill up my wood storage area I would be all over slayers offer hmmmmmm... I guess I could always fill up the vegetable garden with wood not like i eat my vegetables anyway :wink2: what the helz, slayer I'm sending you a pm.

I landed a big 3 yard job with 30+ large dead oaks in Cary Illinois.

Anybody want some free oak? you/we cut and you haul after I drop trees.

Sweetest burr oak firewood I've ever seen.

PM me quick please, job will start monday.

Dang how far are yah from hanover, Pa. I even have a little grapple trailer we could use.

Free Firewood in Northwest Indiana

Looking anywhere in Northwest Indiana / Chicago / SW Michigan. I'm not going to resell, just looking to heat our homes, that's all. Have access to saws / splitter / Freightliner.

If you're a tree service looking to get rid of what you cut, please let us know at [email protected]

Thanks!

There are lots of State Parks in the south - Pine Barrens.
Might be cutting opportunities if you are close to there?

i dont think we are allowed to cut any wood off state land in NJ
hell most areas you need to buy a "permit" to cut a tree down on your own property... not that many people pay attention to that one:pumpkin2:

Latest posts

Back