Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for free wood, soft or hard in Canton, CT
I have a good dump site on the side of my driveway, will take anything to burn. Beer and or delivery fuel $$ can certainly be provided
:)

I can also pickup what ever you have I have a F350

my email is jeff at jefftoman dot com

Thanks,
Jeff

Info

People from Northern
ILL send semis down and get free loads of hard
wood makes the part time firewood people mad but I
don't care because I am covered up. Remember
I don't sell in the bulk I sell wrapped and bag
Bulk you get 45.00 dollars a rank bagged you get 500.00
A rank.

Don't know

Some of these people talk like they want you to bring the wood and keep there wood burner full can't believe some people

I have 3 truck load of free firewood. 864-6314044 tonio

I have 3 truck loads of free fire wood to someone will to pick up and haul off

I'm still looking for firewood or logs on the east side of Cincinnati. If a tree service needs a place to dump contact me. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Wood wanted in CT

I am a woodburner and will take any hardwoods tree services need to dispose of. Butts, stumps, just plain ugly, we don't care, it all burns. Don't mind the work, as long as me and my sons can lift it and log length is no problem . We cut too if needed to get to a manageable size.
We are in Clinton CT and I'll go to West haven south of me, Ledyard, Groton, Waterford areas north and inland to about Durham and Colchestor.
Please Email if you have wood in our area.
[email protected]
Thanks for your consideration.

Hi: I’m in the Houston area and am trying to get some wood saved up for the winter.
I do sell what I don’t need for myself, so if you need a place to dump your wood please let me know.
Must be hard wood or smoking wood like pecan, hickory, mesquite, oak.

Thanks Dennis

Wood chips wanted for animal shelter in Westport, CT

I work at a animal shelter in Westport, CT we are in need of wood chips for the dogs play pens. We work on a limited budget and are a non for profit organizations so we are looking for any company that is willing to donate wood chips to our shelter. Please contact me with any information.
Thank you.

Firewood wanted in Central ohio have flatbed truck can pick up large loads.
614 327 4347

Im still looking for firewood in the Indianapolis area.

If any one knows of an arborist in the Indianapolis area that needs a place to dump a few loads of wood,I have the space. I can pick up too..... Thanks guys"

New member here. I saw this thread and thought I'd post. I live in Middleboro, MA which is about 30 mins south of Boston. I'm looking for some free hardwood. It doesn't matter if it's cut. Let me know if you're in the area and have some you want to get rid of. -Chris
I live in Plymouth. Cut wood just down the road from you. In book under wife Ruthann's #. Look in profile. Will hook up and maybe cut together. Just got a super saw!!! Ran it today really for first time. Cut down a big burr oak down in a gully behind house and been hauling it up with a tow rope. Give call. Bob

Back