Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody is around Mount Kisco, NY and needs wood I am doing a job this coming weekend and will have a descent amount of norway maple. Also have a load of chips that I will need to get rid of.

Looking for free firewood

I'm in Michigan, near Ann Arbor (Dexter). Looking for free hardwood firewood in any form (logs, or shorter lengths). I heat with wood, and cut and split my own. Thanks.

Looking for free firewood

I'm in Michigan near Ann Arbor (Dexter). Will take any hardwood in any form (logs, log sections, split, unsplit etc). I heat with wood, and cut and split my own, for my own personal use. Thanks

If anyone has firewood near or around central VA or close to charlottesville and even in the Shenandoah valley have a big farm to dump chips and even whole logs please e-mail at [email protected] or PM me on here

Firewood needed in NC

I live in central NC. Lexington/Thomasville/High Point/Greensboro/Winston Salem/Charlotte area. I need all the firewood that I can get. Me my father-in-law, my brother and my wife's uncle heat with wood. PM me here or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks
Rusty

Last edited:
Southwest Michigan (Michiana area)

I live in Southwest Michigan between Edwardsburg and Cassopolis. I heat with wood and will take mixed hardwood (logs, or rounds). I can also take your truck loads of chips (with or without green leaves mixed in).

Thanks!

free firewood

Just found this on CL. Don't know if anyone is interested.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/zip/2056884354.html

I HAVE POSTED THEM BEFORE BUT I DID NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO BE THERE SINCE THERE WERE SO MUCH BRANCHES AND DEBRIS IN THE YARD. I HAVE NOW SEPARATED THE LOGS AND READY FOR PICK UP. BRING YOUR TRUCKS AND LOAD THEM TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT. THESE ARE SEASONED OAK THAT I CUT LAST SPRING. PLEASE RESPOND BY E-MAIL. PICKUP OF FIREWOOD WILL ONLY BE ON SATURDAY NOV 20 8 AM- 4PM.

I WILL RESPOND TO E-MAIL FOR DIRECTIONS.

LIFT AT YOUR OWN RISK..

always on the look out for more firewood in the York/Lancaster/Harrisburg PA area. please PM me and let me know

have splitter will travel:)
thanks
Jared

Danbury, CT

I'm looking for wood in Danbury CT. Right off RT 7. Have room for any size truck to come in, dump and run. All solid ground (3/4 process) no risk of getting stuck in the mude by someone's wood pile in the back-forty. Can take rounds or logs up to 2500lbs with my forks on my machine.

I'm also available for hire to run logs on our 12k lb deckover equipment trailer. Can bring Kubota L48 machine as well if necessary. Makes very short work of a lot of wood.

Last edited:
Any free stuff in Denver

Hey, I work for a tree company in Denver but I rarely get any access to decent wood and my boss wants to charge me an-arm-and-a-leg for the stuff he splits in our yard. Everywhere else wants stupid high prices (upwards of $190+delivery) for rotten, junk wood they have laying around. I use my fireplace to help heat my house cause I'm freakin poor, but I cant afford wood cause I'm freakin poor. Anyone in Denver or the immediate surrounding area please let me know if ya'll have any free, decent firewood,split or not, any species (other than willow) is fine as long as its worth burning. I can even pick it up, or you can drop it off in my big driveway. I would really apprciate anything available. Thanks.

Hey, I work for a tree company in Denver but I rarely get any access to decent wood and my boss wants to charge me an-arm-and-a-leg for the stuff he splits in our yard. Everywhere else wants stupid high prices (upwards of $190+delivery) for rotten, junk wood they have laying around. I use my fireplace to help heat my house cause I'm freakin poor, but I cant afford wood cause I'm freakin poor. Anyone in Denver or the immediate surrounding area please let me know if ya'll have any free, decent firewood,split or not, any species (other than willow) is fine as long as its worth burning. I can even pick it up, or you can drop it off in my big driveway. I would really apprciate anything available. Thanks.

you can get free fall offs scrap wood
from zimermans chair shop
on cole brook road
lebanon,pa 17042

you can gom their any time and take the free wood thats in the dumsters

do not takethe wood in the bags that wood is for sale

you can get free fall offs scrap wood
from zimermans chair shop
on cole brook road
lebanon,pa 17042

you can gom their any time and take the free wood thats in the dumsters

do not takethe wood in the bags that wood is for sale

Could be a bit too far for him to drive...:laugh::laugh:

Free firewood

I live in Cedar Hill, Mo (ST.Louis Mo) I am looking for free firewood. I can cut and pick up the wood or you can drop off. I can use all wood I can get no pine please.

Back