Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free scap wood fall offs

free hard wood firewood scrap wood
misc sizes of hard woods

zimmermans chair shop
cole brook road
lebanon,pa 17042

free wood is in the dumsters

the wood in the bags is for sale

WANTED FREE HARD WOOD FIREWOOD/hard wood palllets

wnated free hard wood firewood and hard wood pallets
to be cut up for firewood
im located in the lebanon,pa area
[email protected]

new guy here...just started heating my new house with wood this year...always willing to take in free firewood, if i have time i'd even come pick it up.

located in west chester, PA

free scap wood fall offs

new guy here...just started heating my new house with wood this year...always willing to take in free firewood, if i have time i'd even come pick it up.

Zimmermans chair shop
colebrook road
\lebanon,pa17042

free scrap wood mostly hard woods
misc sizes most will fir fireplace and or wood stove

free wood in the dumsters

come and take the wood
any time

no need to ask

thats were i get my firewood for camping
and my out side fireplace

the wood in the bags
is for sale

free firewood

check out craigs list
for free firewood

Would like to find some tops reasonable in the West Michigan area to cut up. Every place I check is spoken for....

Thanks

Looking for a tree service or whoever that needs to get rid of what. ill take just about anything large diameter/ or whatever ya got thats good for burning.

Looking for a tree service or whoever in the bristol, ct area that needs to get rid of what ill take just about anything large diameter/ or whatever ya got thats good for burning. ill pick up or cut as well.

I'll take hardwood firewood, and any timber. I might be able to help cut/haul depending on the day. Lenoir/Hickory/Morganton/BR/Boone North Carolina area. Thanks!

Last edited:
looking for firewood in kingston / west pittston / harding / centermoreland / dallas area of NE PA. I can haul in a small utility trailer. please PM me THANKS!

check out craigs list
for free firewood

For sure. Craigslist often has free wood available. Sometimes it's already split and seasoned.

Another tip is to check with real estate developers (or construction crews). They're forever cutting down trees.

Wanted Tops To Cut

Any body near or around Columbia Tennessee have any tops of oak or hickory I can cut ? If no answer please leave a message thank you. 931-286-1403 Michael

Any body near or around Columbia Tennessee have any tops of oak or hickory I can cut ? If no answer please leave a message thank you. 931-286-1403 Michael

Check Craigslist. Looks like there are/were a few folks in the Nashville area with trees on the ground.

Back