Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free firewood needed

If anyone has free firewood in the Newtown CT area please let me know. Don't really care what specie as long as it's burnable. Hard woods are preferred, pine is fine also. I don't have a vehicle to pick it up in but I'm more than willing to pay you something to deliver it. Please PM me if this is something you can help with.

Thanks in advance,
CM

Schenectady County Upstate NY. Looking for hardwood for burning in wood stove. I can cut, split, and pay for delivery. Room for six cords. 518nine2eight5sixsix9. Thank you.

Middletown NJ Are

I can cut up downed stuff and haul it away, or you can drop hardwoods if you want. Easy access to my place.

(myusername) at hotmail dot com

anoka county mn

I heat with wood and will be losing a source soon. Willing to trade or work for wood. I have a trailer truck saw and splitter.

located in the corning, caton, lindley area willing to take any kinds of wood can pick up or have an easy place to dump

Prollynotjeff at yahoo.com

Looking for firewood in Rhode Island

Looking for firewood in Rhode Island, I can cut and haul, have a small dump truck, PM me or better yet email at bass_ale_1@hotmail dot com thanks

I am located in Bucks County PA. If there are any tree service companies in my area that would be willing to drop wood off at my house that would be great. I can offer you beer, cash or whatever everytime you drop off a load. I also have a dump truck so if your close enough and have a tree that has fallen or that was already cut down I can pick it up. If you can help me out please e-mail me at [email protected].

Not sure where you are at being country or close to a city, but I land some good success in scoring wood by simply calling tree cutters. They usually have more than they can deal with and are looking to unload during the summer cutting season. Also, a lot of them have "drop zones" and will tell you where to go and just start cutting!!!

Best of Luck!!!

"Enjoying Mother Nature with my Stihl"

Looking for wood in West Central Indiana, willing to travel a bit. length doesnt really matter as i have a saw and 8' flatbed f350.

doesnt matter what it is, slab-wood...cut offs...ect. getting cold here and new to the area and dont have any contacts to cut wood nearby.

Thanks
my norseman 2500 is hungry

i just go into the woods to get wood, if i see a bunch of downed stuff, I just ask the owner, almost always they say yes. If you put on craigs list that u need wood, the tree services will call to. Illtake my 4 wheel drive tractor in and drag out whole logs that are just laying around

I am east of Atlanta (Stone Mountain/Grayson) looking for free hardwood firewood. Can cut, split and haul.
E-mail me at my user name at yahoo dot com.
Thanks

.:chainsawguy:

I put an ad on craigslist and have been busy for MONTHS! So far about 10 cords of wood (so much I had to buy a dual axle trailer). No more heating bills ever!!!!!!!

New construction house with hurricaine damage...about 10 BIG trees! Keeps me busy, in shape and my yard is full of wood; I'll be cutting and stacking for months to come! I love cutting wood...something about it that's so rewarding!

I haul about a cord at a time (hahaha)! in my minivan and dual wheel trailer (the cops love me)!

Got Wood?

I'll take (almost) anything that will burn in a fireplace. I can come get what ever wood you are willing to part with around the Wheaton, MD (close to DC) area.

Latest posts

Back