FREE FIREWOOD!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReggieT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/4248604679.html
FREE FIREWOOD - (SHORT MOUNTAIN)

I RECENTLY HAD MY BACK 40 LOGGED AND HAVE TOPS (HICKORY,OAK,POPLAR,ETC) ALL OVER MY HILLSIDE AND A STACK OF LARGE TRUNKS (20 OR SO) THAT WEREN'T ACCEPTED AT THE SAWMILL FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER ALONG THE ACCESS ROAD TO THE BACK OF THE PROPERTY. THE TRUNKS CAN BE CUT AND THROWN IN THE BED OF YOUR TRUCK OR ON YOUR TRAILER FROM WHERE THEY LAY BUT THE TOPS ARE A DIFFERENT STORY AS THEY WILL HAVE TO BE DRUG/CARRIED OUT OF THE WOODS. I WOULD BE WILLING TO DRAG THEM OUT TO THE ACCESS ROAD FOR YOU WITH MY TRACTOR AS I PLAN ON DOING THAT ANYWAY TO BURN WHATS LEFT OVER. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A TRUCK OR TRAILER LOAD MINIMUM PLEASE CALL OR MESSAGE ME TO SET UP A TIME FOR YOU TO COME BY. THERE IS 50 ACRES OF TOPS/DEADFALLS/TRUNKS SO IF YOU NEED WOOD FOR YOURSELF OR TO RESELL LET ME KNOW!

BY 'FREE' I MEAN YOU CAN COME AND GET IT OFF MY PROPERTY WITHOUT TAKING OUT YOUR WALLET. I'M SORRY I CAN'T/WON'T CUT, SPLIT, TOTE, DELIVER, LOAD YOUR FIREPLACE, OR COOK YOUR MARSHMELLOWS FOR YOU. THIS AD IS FOR FREE ACCESS TO PRE-CUT DOWN TREES THAT YOU CAN CUT TO LENGTH AND HAUL AWAY WITHOUT PAYING ME A DIME.

DISCLAIMER: BY ANSWERING THIS AD YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR CHAINSAW OR AX SKILLS ARE YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND ANY LOST TOES, SPLINTERS, OR SPRAINED BACKS ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ME, THE PROPERTY OWNER, BUT MOST PROBABLY YOUR DADS FOR NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO CUT WOOD. IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE GUYS YOU'LL PROBABLY JUST PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO CUT IT FOR YOU ANYWAY........

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6ONE5SIXNINE2EIGHTY82NINE

Yep id jump on that one. Get on his good side and like he said he will drag the tops out for you.

Very nice offer. Just be sure you don't get some jack wagon that tears the hell out the place.

that is cool to offer wood like that. how much do you go through in a season down there?

haha i expect roasted marshmellows with chocolate and graham crackers
Ain't happening...contact that ole boy @ his phone number, he might have an ample supply of marshmallows & crackers...and some other edible stuff! lol;)

Well that's one heck of a generous offer, I hope the guys that get in on that do something in return for it.

South Central Pennsylvania - looking for free firewood. I'm running low and I've been burning more unseasoned wood since I ran out. I've got a DS Machines Amish double burner stove I learned about here (love that thing) Unfortunately had surgery on my back from lifting too many heavy rounds (blew a disk completely out). Anyways, I'm back at it (dead leg and all at 50% of what I was, but I'm happy and that's all that matters!). Does anyone know any sources where I could saw up scraps/clean out any dead wooded areas? I've got a couple trailers and saws (gotta heat my family and doggies)!

There's one farm I've been getting some, but unfortunately it's down a tilled hill and I can't get up it, even with 4 chains (with any load at all), even with a running start (I had to unload and leave empty trailered last try). Thanks in advance for your help. You may reply here, or 102697a at the gee mail (it's that's OK to post here). Have a blessed new year, all!

Last edited:
zimmerman chair shop has free hard wood scrap wood
their in lebanon,pa cole brook road

Back