Freebies!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see if I can get a 32, if not I'll see if I can get a 30. Will it pull a 36" bar with stihl rs chain? Our 660 at work wears a 36 with 3/8s RS. If it will pull it I'll take it. I dont want to knacker it though. It may be free but I'm no fool.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I got a 28" Stihl lite on the 044/046 and it h
Balances at the top handle. And I don't have to bend over as much.
A 32" lite on the 064 would be the Bees Knees.

Oh.....you've gone to a PHD of Suckology with the 064.
And a second PHD for the 200....

Yah that's pretty high up on the suck list....I don't think they make chains for that model anymore , I happen to have several laying around, so just pm me for my address I can find a good home for it.[emoji41]

That's the company I work for, they have replaced it with newer 660's, I asked if I could have the 074 and they said yes. The 200t came from a friend. He found it in a skip at a house clearance

That's the company I work for, they have replaced it with newer 660's, I asked if I could have the 074 and they said yes. The 200t came from a friend. He found it in a skip at a house clearance

200t in a skip?! Yeah you suck!
Try chainsawbars.co.uk for bars for your saws, they'll look nice with sugi bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got all the parts for both saws, although still waiting for some more bits, I managed to fix a worn worm gear by bending the tip and ran a dye around the bar studs to sort them out. Good stuff!

Back