• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Fresh rebuilt 350 husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys if anyone is looking I've got a few saws and parts for sale
262xp parts saw
141 runs good
142 runs good
345 crankcase
141 crankcase
Ts 510 stihl cutoff saw project but is together
360 homelite parts you name it I've got it
Right hand start mac 10-10 not sure yet
Echo cs 310
Super ez homelite parts
150 homelite parts saw supposed to run
Craftsman
More coming I've also got c51 and c52 parts all kinds I've got
Xl 101 parts, 102 103 113
Super Xl 925
Xl 12
Super Xl
Xl 800
Lots of parts I'm letting go of a lot of stuff at reasonable prices gotta,make room for more so if you don't see something you need ask im sure if I don't have it I can find it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh its just an extra one the boss had laying around for parts for the one he blew up and I rebuilt do I've basically go the whole thing except for a few parts carb piston cylinder starter muffler I think I'm gonna,go take pics of all the stuff I've got listed in the daylight I've got to sell some of these I've got a butt load of saws and parts coming

I'm not sure exactly I was thinking like 100 bucks shipped it still has,a lot of good parts the,cases alone are selling high on ebay if thats,too much we can work it out

I'm not sure exactly I was thinking like 100 bucks shipped it still has,a lot of good parts the,cases alone are selling high on ebay if thats,too much we can work it out

I told you wrong I priced it to another guy for 85 shipped

Good luck. I was quoted a price and was ready to PayPal the day this was listed, pending a pic or two. Still haven't seen any:nofunny:
Ah yeah I've got pics coming here soon as this phone charges up to take them ill get them in here fir sure today kinda tuff sometimes to get to my saws there at my dads locked in a garage life gets in my way

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Back