Frog Hollow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Yup, Plas has been...

froghollowlocust005.jpg

There he is right there. He met the ladies, tell everybody what you think Plas. Quite a sight huh?

I was playin Top Dog Ground Hog. Got this one tied to the Dingo to pull it out and another hand on the lowering device.

froghollowlocust006.jpg

Gayle and Leslie were actually really cool. Leslie even changed her plans a bit (I think) to see the spar come down, she was really excited to see that.

Dude I am beat. 17 degrees really takes it out of you, it's like your body is doing a lot of work just to stay alive, if that makes sense.

Not my best climbing but the rigging experience was really worth it. Would really like to know what kind of tree that was.

Overall it was a really solid textbook job, I would think.

Gayle and Leslie were actually really cool. Leslie even changed her plans a bit (I think) to see the spar come down, she was really excited to see that.

Dude I am beat. 17 degrees really takes it out of you, it's like your body is doing a lot of work just to stay alive, if that makes sense.

Not my best climbing but the rigging experience was really worth it. Would really like to know what kind of tree that was.

Overall it was a really solid textbook job, I would think.

I believe it was some kind of locust.

Latest posts

Back