Frog Hollow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
without the bigshot? strapped on your saddle next to the pole saw?

just kidding. nice job, good pics. :cheers:

and some of want to see the frog hollow girls BECAUSE you said we don't.

No, No, he has that too. Its on a flyreel, it actually works, kinda cool. I think it does need a short pole on it to be able to cast and retrieve real slick.

I was just busting your stones.

I was already up there dude...

I would have climbed it too.

Or let Stihl-O-Matic climb it and then shot black walnuts at him with the BigShot

Then we would see how well that gay little helmet he wears works.

Haha everybody wants to know al about the carpet munchers.

Tell you what, if you dudes want to see one hot-azzed girl, go on youtube and check out some of the Katy Perry stuff. That chick is smokin' and rockin the unique personality too.

I would have climbed it too.

Or let Stihl-O-Matic climb it and then shot black walnuts at him with the BigShot

Then we would see how well that gay little helmet he wears works.

Thats it next time I climb with you Im bringing a taser so I can shoot back see how funny that bigshot is the two probes hanging out of your chest.

Haha everybody wants to know al about the carpet munchers.

Tell you what, if you dudes want to see one hot-azzed girl, go on youtube and check out some of the Katy Perry stuff. That chick is smokin' and rockin the unique personality too.

Cindy Lauper had a unique personality but I would want to see her naked.

Nice job by the way Plas that some fun #### isnt it

I'd skip the taser and go right to the 12 gauge bean bag.

nah man the taser is better as long as the prongs are still in every time he pick the bigshot up I can just whack him again.

They refered to the tree as " ugly", I agree in some aspects. They wanted it down for asthetics and I ( obviously) am more than happy to oblige... I just don't want no pie.
I will get more pics of the clean up up work after the snow melts. I am going after the lateral roots of that tree plus the 2 little cherry trees we also did right there that day.

Just to clarify:
In the of Plas with the limb hanging, its tied of more than 6 feet from the butt was the first low limb that grew towards the house. It was not from the stub above. he didn't move from his original cutting position when I took the pic.
Do you see what I am saying?

This ain't no baby step.

nah man the taser is better as long as the prongs are still in every time he pick the bigshot up I can just whack him again.

I dunno man...ever been hit on bare skin with even a simple paintball? It feels like someone shot molten metal at you. I know a guy who was in the Army and he said those bean bags would turn any man into a crumpled crying mess.

I dunno man...ever been hit on bare skin with even a simple paintball? It feels like someone shot molten metal at you. I know a guy who was in the Army and he said those bean bags would turn any man into a crumpled crying mess.

Crap them bean bags are okay we have 37mm arwens and 203 style launchers for our m4s Rubber baton rounds from them with F you up.

Rifled barrel and very accurate
400px-Arwen_371.JPG

lr300w37mm2.jpg

heres the rounds KO1

ammo.jpg

but the taser much easier to carry in the tree

Last edited:
Crap them bean bags are okay we have 37mm arwens and 203 style launchers for our m4s Rubber baton rounds from them with F you up.

Rifled barrel and very accurate

Hey man I'm always looking to invent things. What do you think about a riot control Claymore...same thing as an M18 except it would have rubber balls instead of ball bearings. The cops could set these things in known demonstration areas where liberals congregate and when things got out of hand, blow 'em. Dude I *guarantee* a few of those things strategically placed would shut down a mob like instantly.

Oh man could you imagine that carnage? Kids taking a full pattern right at eye level...people being pegged in the nuts...totally indiscriminate...I mean that would be one heck of a psychological weapon too.

Last edited:
Hey man I'm always looking to invent things. What do you think about a riot control Claymore...same thing as an M18 except it would have rubber balls instead of ball bearings. The cops could set these things in known demonstration areas where liberals congregate and when things got out of hand, blow 'em. Dude I *guarantee* a few of those things strategically placed would shut down a mob like instantly.

Ive hit quite a few people with rubber ball grenades and they rock so you may have something there.

Latest posts

Back