Fuel Filters that aren't $15 apiece?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canyon Angler

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So I need a few new fuel filters for my saws. Couple years back I bought 10 or 12 of them for a good price on ebay or Amazon, only to find that they were really SMALL (too small to fit the pickup hoses on my saws) whereas the filters in my 361 and 660 look big enough to feed a Chevy big block.

Looked online on ebay, etc., and it seems that you ain't gonna get an OEM Stilh fuel filter delivered for much under $15. That seems crazy to me. Anybody got a better source for decent fuel filters (the big ones like I have in my 361 and 660)? Yeah, I know, inflation, get used to three more years of it, but I'm tight and money is tighter.

TIA --

So I need a few new fuel filters for my saws. Couple years back I bought 10 or 12 of them for a good price on ebay or Amazon, only to find that they were really SMALL (too small to fit the pickup hoses on my saws) whereas the filters in my 361 and 660 look big enough to feed a Chevy big block.

Looked online on ebay, etc., and it seems that you ain't gonna get an OEM Stilh fuel filter delivered for much under $15. That seems crazy to me. Anybody got a better source for decent fuel filters (the big ones like I have in my 361 and 660)? Yeah, I know, inflation, get used to three more years of it, but I'm tight and money is tighter.

TIA --
Pick up a few of these. this guy is reasonable and will ship several for one shipping cost.

Stihl OEM Orange Filter

Harley, Do you know that those are the "big" filters? Because I bought a bunch like that before, and they were tiny (too small to fit the pickup hoses).

Unfortunately, driving to my "local" saw dealer to get them for $5.50 involves burning about $10 worth of gas.
So buy a few of them and keep them inflation will make everything high. Thank me later. OEM is always better.

Latest posts

Back