Fugliest saw..pix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine runs...Piston and cylinder look excellent...It only has one starter paw and you have to snap it back ever time you want to start it...The rear handle is more of a twist thottle than a trigger...

If it wasn't for threads like this I never would have tried to start that one...

attachment.php

rep for that. thats hilarious!

The skeeters have to be afraid.:greenchainsaw:

It had a boat load of oil in the cylinder...Had to pull the plug and spray carb cleaner in the cylinder and pull over about 50 time to get it all out...Put fresh mix in it and primed the carb and she fired up...:chainsaw:...

Probably won't be running it too much, but it would make a great parts saw...

Last edited:
How about this?...The guy I got it from said it ran the last time he had it out...:dizzy:..It has a custom front handle and a scotch brite for an air filter...

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think this is the winner so far....the scotch brite pad is the icing on the proverbial cake!

Mine runs...Piston and cylinder look excellent...It only has one starter paw and you have to snap it back ever time you want to start it...The rear handle is more of a twist thottle than a trigger...

If it wasn't for threads like this I never would have tried to start that one...

attachment.php

Who was the guy a while back whose SIL's boyfriend wanted to borrow a saw? You're ready for him now I think.............

Who was the guy a while back whose SIL's boyfriend wanted to borrow a saw? You're ready for him now I think.............

Not sure I should have even ran this one, let alone let my 4yo (going to be 5 on the 8th) stand close enough to take the picture...

Going to have to do something w/ the rear handle if this is going to be a GTG saw...

Any repairs you make will have to conform to the existing standards.Don't do anything to spoil its "character".I'd even consider taking it back to the guy who "modded" it for suggestions.

Any repairs you make will have to conform to the existing standards.Don't do anything to spoil its "character".I'd even consider taking it back to the guy who "modded" it for suggestions.

Don't worry, I can farmerize w/ the best of them...

Back