FYI - Northern Chainsaw Sharpener

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, C'Mon down!

Im about 1.5 hrs from old exit 36 (I hate the new system so Im still using the old exit #'s) About 2hrs total from Dallas/West Wyoming area.

I got wood, saws and pops ready anytime.:cheers:

RBW,
What town are you near? I may be able to help out with something on this. I live near Harrisburg and about 20 minutes from the turnpike.

South central, gotcha, I was thinking NE extention for some reason.

Im outside of phily near Washingtons crossing.

I think were about 2hrs from H'Burgh.

Dude, C'Mon down!

Im about 1.5 hrs from old exit 36 (I hate the new system so Im still using the old exit #'s) About 2hrs total from Dallas/West Wyoming area.

I got wood, saws and pops ready anytime.:cheers:

I hate the old exit #s. I'm from Michigan and grew up using mile markers. My fave: Big Beaver Road, exit 69. no lie.... :cheers:

did you mean 1.5 miles from exit #36? I was going to guess that was willow grove-ish. I say I'm in the North Poconos - sounds more impressive than 20 minutes SE of Scranton :) - a little under 2 hours to both mid-county and harrisburg.

pops = ????

SS washer

I'm new here.
Somebody give me an ID &OD, thickness, maybe a tolerance, 410 or 316, but 410 would be nicer, and I'll make some. The info on this forum has been worth a lot, and I'd like to say thanks to all. Rob

It looks like somebody will have to make a s%$t load of those washers and shims. I just wonder if we can get a count on how many will be needed. You can count me in on a set !!:clap:

I'd like one myself.Just got mine in yesterday.
If you need anything drawn up in a cad file just let me know.
Just need dimensions.

I would also be interested in a set of washers for the NT grinder.

:)

BTW... does AS ever organize group buys? I have searched and the closest thing to a group buy seems to be many of us buying an item at the same time, like this grinder.

I was thinking more along the lines of getting a discount on something because we have a bunch of folks interested.

For instance, a group buy on a Stihl Tachometer. ;)

I would be interested in the total number of grinders that NT sold during that sale period. Kinda makes you wonder how many grinders sold were to AS members.

Latest posts

Back