• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy gaffs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of gaffs are you looking for? I've got a set of Buckinghams w/L pads that I've never used. I run w/Kiwis.

If you want pics let me know, just tired of seeing them in my climbing room. I've got 2 extra sets of tree gaffs that go with them.

I paid $175 for the setup and $26 for each pair of extra gaffs, but I just want to get rid of them. How's $100+ 1/2 shipping sound for everything?

I have some aluminum bashlins, but they have pole hooks that can be changed if needed

Jacrawley already purchased the Buckinghams from me, for what I thought was a great price, now I've gained a little space for other goodies in my climbing room. Now I need to sell some redundant gear that never gets used. All in time. I don't want to sell something that I may use on a whim. But 3 of anything, other than carabiners, is just too much. I do however like Bashlins w/ Velcro wraps. Didn't think I would, but they are really comfy.

Back