Gas cans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eagle Type 1 for everything. One can with 93 Octane gas for the chainsaw(mix it with Mobil 1 2T in a Sears 1.5 gallon plastic jug), another with 87 Octane gas for splitter and three with diesel for the tractor. Bought my first Eagle over 25years ago and it is still as good as new-without a bit of rust inside.

Hugenpoet

just got to thinking about one thing when using the anti-freeze jugs...does the gas seem to break down the plastic, or plug up your fuel filter or gum up the carb??

hmmm after hearing that those metal saftey cans will actually hold up over time....i think i will be investing in one soon.

hmmm after hearing that those metal saftey cans will actually hold up over time....i think i will be investing in one soon.
I can assure you that if you don't drop IT off the truck every time you go some where it will last a life time, I have a five gallon and a two gallon, I've had the five for ten years and the two for five and wouldn't trade them for anything. I have drop the two gallon off the truck once and it got dented up but still doesn't leak.

Latest posts

Back