GB arbortech bar and chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left coast supplies. Also ordered a 24" since they were able to get a Pioneer mount. Less than half the price of a powermatch. Im hoping they turn out to be decent

Oregon vxl , 68lx and 73lgx is what I saw for the combination I looked at on left coast supplies sponsor here. They have Oregon chain for sale. Not sure where that picture in post 1 comes from.

My question was about the GB branded chain in that picture. GB used to have Carlton chain rebranded for them, but I believe that is history by now.....

I've heard the bars are good, haven't heard about their chains.
3ce6.jpg

I am using a gb chain on 3 different saws 1 .375 .050 60 dl a .375 .050 72dl and a .375 .050 68 dl lopro and am as happy as with carlton. I doubt they are old stock they all came off the net. 3 tanks each no real stretch and held a edge well. For the cost i will run them for a bit and see over long term. They dont say evo 11 on them tho. Good luck all

The bars are good.the chains? Well they stretch if you look at them too hard.:laugh: decent chain to cut stumps.

Have used Evo 11 0.325 semi for a while, though mostly on green wood. Seems to hold an edge pretty well but not as good as Stihl or Carlton in the hard dry stuff. At the right price it's worth a look, it's not rubbish chain.
In Oz Carlton seems to be the best value when all things are considered in my experience.

Latest posts

Back